Chapter 10

Finally back home! Sorry for the wait!

LAST TIME ON TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND!

Do you know of Lucy's past?

NOW!

Leo sighed. "So Lucy's full name is Lucy Lucky Heartfilia. The Heartfilia's were a wealthy and happy family. Lucy and her twin sister, Eliza, were the happiest. They did everything together, if you saw one you would always see the other. But then, ten years ago on this day when they were six years old, their mother, Layla, died. They cried for days while their father, Jude, became withdrawn and depressed. The twins eventually got over it and tried to help Jude.

One day on their birthday, they took riceballs to Jude. But something snapped inside of him. He started to beat them. Lucy, being the older twin, protected Eliza, therefor receiving the most damage. Aquarius felt their pain through the contract bond. So she forced open her gain and brought the twins to the Celestial world. If Aquarius hadn't came, Lucy would be dead. Anyways, Layla, who was their former master, didn't explain that once she died, they would become the masters in the contract. So they were very confused. We explained the situation and kept them in the Celestial world to heal their wounds and train them. Soon, Lucy and Eliza went back to Jude, trying to help him dispite the daily beatings they received.

Finally after four years they had had enough. At eleven years old, they packed their bags, stole some money, and started to travel to a place called Fairy Tail. Fairy Tail is a wizards guild that takes in anyone and everyone regardless of their past. The guild lived by the word 'Nakama.' Or at least they used to. But back to the point, Lucy and Eliza were accepted at eleven years old. But then, a years afterwords, a dangerous dark guild named Tartarus attacked Fiore. They all fought well, unfortunetly everyone except Lucy and Eliza become trapped in a very powerful spell called Alegria, leaving Lucy and Eliza to fight off a demon called Jackel. Because they were loseing and needed to free Fairy Tail, they had to summon the Celestial King. The Celestial King does not have a key. Instead, you must sacrafice a Zodiac key that you have a strong bond with. So Lucy had to sacrafice Aquarius's key. After she did that, she gained the power to use Aquarius's star dress; allowing her to use her powers. But before Lucy could do anything, a deadly curse was shot her way, and Eliza intersepted it. After that, Lucy quickly killed the demon. Lucy tried to heal Eliza, but the damage was already done; Lucy had to watch her twin sister, her other half, die slowly then fade into ashes. Filled with rage, Lucy was able to unlock a new power called Elemental demon slaying magic.

The king released everyone from the spell, Fairy Tail and the other guilds that helped, joined Lucy in the destruction of the dark guild Tartarus. The guild was defeated and everyone celebrated. Everyone except Lucy. Lucy had broke. She wasn't the same and no one noticed. Lucy felt that it was her fault that Eliza died and she was forced to break Aquarius's key. She felt that she was too weak and left to train. For five months, she trained to master all basic magic. For seven months she expanded her knowledge of celestial magic and worked on her physical strength, stamina, and technique. In her first year of training, she became stronger than most mages. After that, Lucy traveled for a few days until she came across a abandoned library. The library was filled with magic books. They had every magic imaginable. She stayed there for two years, mastering every past, present, and future magic in the world. Then she left the library and met a skilled blacksmith who taught her to wield and create any weapon. Lucy stayed with the woman for a year. By the time Lucy finished her four years of training, she was the most powerful mage in the world. But there was a problem: Lucy didn't have full control over her dark magic.

So Lucy went back to Fairy Tail to see if someone there could help her control her dark magic. When she arrived, she was not greeted as family; she was treated as an enemy. They screamed and mocked her and Lucy lost control of her dark magic and lashed out at her former team mate who was also her first love. She didn't mean to, she really didn't. But Fairy Tail didn't see it that way. Lucy was beaten by her former family and then cast out. And do you know what's funny?! Lucy was more powerful than all of them combined, but she didn't fight back. Even though Fairy Tail abandoned her, she still said they were family. Even after they threw her in the snow to freeze to death! Fairy Tail broke her, now Lucy might never recover.

Luckily, the First and Third masters of Fairy Tail came and healed her. After that, they sent her to the world that she would find her mate in: here. Somehow, the masters were able to find out where Lucy's mate is. Every slayer has a mate, be it a dragon slayer or a demon slayer. They all have a lifelong partner. But since Lucy is 'all slaying' user as I would call it, she has lost the ability to sense her mate." Leo finished, tears were streaming down his face. Everyone was silent. Then Mikasa breaks the silence. "Does something happen if they don't find their mates?" Leo nodded."T-they loose their appatite, and they hardly sleep. Then they get really, really sick and..." He couldn't finish but we all understood what would happen.

"We can't let that happen. Lucy is like a daughter to me. How do we find her mate?" Erwin asks, standing up while everyone nods in agreement. Aquarius steps up with a vial of what looks like blood. "This is Lucy's blood. Once you come near Lucy's mate, the blood inside will start to bubble." She said. 

"Like that?" Questions Hanji, Eren, and Armin. Everyone looks at the vial to see it bubbling. Aquarius nods and goes over to Erwin. The blood stops bubbling and the same thing happens with Armin and Eren. But with me on the other hand, the vial explodes.

"Well...... Congrats Levi! You're her mate." Aquarius says breaking the awkward silence. All of the sudden, Lucy starts to cough violently. "Everyone out! Levi, you stay." Aquarius orders as she rushes to Lucy's side. "Okay, we need to establish the bond. All you need to do is bite her wrist and then have her do the same. I'll help." Aquarius grabs my wrist puts it to Lucy's mouth, she then opens her mouth and makes her jawl chomp down. It didn't hurt. After a few seconds she lets go. "Your turn." Aquarius instructs. I gently grab Lucy's wrist and bite it. She jerked, but then seemed to get better almost immediatly. Looking at her I ask Aquarius, "When will she wake up?" "In about two or three days. But when she does wake up, she may try to reject the mating. Lucy will be afraid that you will hurt and abandon her. Lucy's love and kindness has been used against her so many times that she lets no one see it. You need to show her that it's okay to love." Aquarius says seriously.

I nod. "Okay... Thank you." Aquarius just smiles, leaving us alone. I walk over to the chair beside Lucy's bed and lay my head on her legs. 'Lucy...... Please wake up... I need you.'

Okay! I is done! Sorry this took so long! I hope you enjoy! JJ out.

Word count: 1291