Chapter 2

Last time

Lucy was healed by Master Mavis and sent to a new world by Master Makarov.

Now!!!     Sie sind das Essen und Wir sind die Jaeger!

Lucy's POV

(This is what Lucy looks like just without the wings and wearing a white dress with white shorts underneath.)

I woke up on a grassy field. It looked normal enough, except there was a strange smell in the air. Ignoring it, I turned my attention to my magic. I did a quick test on all of my magic to see if my magic still worked, it surprisingly did, and another thing that shocked me was my dark magic. It was in control! In fact, overall I felt 10x stronger.

My train of thought was cut off by large vibrations in the ground. When I searched for the cause, I swear, I was scarred for life. A oversized giant thingy without a thingy was walking towards me with a creepy smile on it's ugly face. "What the heck?!" I said to myself. 

Acting quickly, I requiped my favorite twin katanas and rushed towards the ugly monster. As I ran, I came up with a plan. I decided to aim for it's nape since that would sever it's  brain stem. Every living thing has a brain, and nothing can function without it's brain. Soon enough, I was nearing the monster's feet son I took my katanas and cut it's ankles. With a pain filled roar it dropped to it's knee's. But not before it reached out to grab me. Turning this into a advantage, I jumped onto the back of the monster's hand and ran up it's arm. I then quickly cut into the nape, ignoring the hot, burning blood that sprayed on me.

With that done I jumped off the monster's neck and looked around. There were about five more of those monster thingys heading my way. So, I decided to take my magic on a test run. I used my wind magic to  levitate myself into the air, meters above the monster's ugly heads. "Let's go." I muttered to myself, and I shot forward towards the first monster. I put away my katanas and formed a sword out of fire and ice. In seconds I had slashed  the monster's nape, making it fall down to the ground and disinegrate into steam. Soon enough, I had killed the other four monsters. I let myself float down to the ground only to become aware of MORE monsters heading my wall.

"Why the fuck do they keep coming!" I screeched! I was done. I was done playing the nice, preppy, cheerleader girl. I took my anger out on the monsters that kept coming and coming. But, I cut down every single one. I increased my speed until I was little more than a blur of pale blond hair. I focused on killing each and every monster, that I didn't even notice the group of people looking at me.

After what seemed like hours, I finally killed the last one. I was out of breath, tired, covered in monster blood that was turning into steam, and hungry. Really, really, hungry. All in all, I was someone you did NOT want to mess with. But I guess it wasn't that obvious, because while I was catching my breath, I sensed someone behind me.

So naturally, I put my two awesome sword to their throat.

I then took a moment to examine the person in front of me. It was a blond haired man with bushy eyebrows in his mid thirties. His hands were up in a 'I surrender' gesture. But I really don't think it was needed considering I was surrounded by six people with some sharp looking swords. So I did the smart thing and lowered my swords. The man spoke.

"A-ah. Hi. My name is Erwin. I want you to join the Recon Corps." The man said. I was irritated, so I didn't bother being nice. "What the hell is that?" I said bluntly. My question was met with wide eyed stares.

Erwin's POV

This scary blond doesn't know what the Recon Corps are!? Gods above give me strength.

*Flashback*

"Titans! Left flank, take care of them!" I hollered. We were on the 78th expedition. It was going well so far, but I didn't dare say that out loud in fear that it would jinx us. Just then, a messenger rode towards me. "Sir! I've come from the left flank. You need to come with me! It's important that you see this. Also, you should bring squads Levi and Hanji." He said.

Bring my top two squads? Must be serious. I nodded. "Lead the way. Squad Levi and Hanji! Follow me!" I shouted.

When we got there I noticed a lot of smoking corpses. 'Good job!' I thought to myself. But then I realized, the left flank had no blood or steam on them. So who did this? I answered my own question as I heard an anger filled screech. I couldn't make out the words but I did see a girl with pale blond hair staring at five steaming titan corpses. 'We need her.' I thought to myself.

Then she did something crazy. She rose up into the air! There was nothing helping her! Who is this chick? With every titan that she killed, she seemed to get faster and faster until she was little more than a pale blond blur.

All too soon, they were dead and now the girl just stood there panting. Since her grip on her weird but cool looking swords were loose, I decided to approach her. I handed off my horse to a soldier and slowly made my way to her. When I was about five feet away, she suddenly turned around and pointed her swords at my neck. The look in her eyes..... was world ending. Team Levi and Hanji quickly surrounded her. She seemed to know that she was trapped, because she slowly lowered her weird swords. I spoke.

"A-ah. Hi. My name is Erwin. I want you to join the Recon Corps." The girl was quite a a minute before replying. "What the hell is that?" 

*Flashback over*

Levi's POV

'Wow.....She's fast....AND SHE'S GETTING FASTER? No way is she human!!' I thought.

The pale blond girl looked like a angel. A titan slaying angel. Just give her wings and she'd have the image. Once she stopped, I saw bushy brows approach her. " Stupid. Tch, my squad and Squad Hanji, come on!" I quickly went to Erwin. And as I expected, she put her funny looking blades to his neck. Her chocolate brown eyes were beautiful I noted as I drew my blade. I saw a calculating look in her eyes as they darted around for a millisecond, then she let her blades drop. "A-ah. Hi. My name is Erwin. I would like you to join the Recon Corps." Erwin said. 'No duh' I thought. Who wouldn't want her to join?. But then a melodic sing song like voice asked bluntly, "What the hell is that?" I was shocked. Who didn't know who they were?

I'M DONE! IT IS CURRENTLY 1:01AM AND I HAVE YET TO SLEEP! HOPE YOU ENJOY!

6/19/2018 1183 Words