6

August 29th

I woke up to the smell of bacon, and I immediately opened my eyes. I saw Owen sitting on the edge of our bed with a plate full of breakfast.

"What did I do to deserve breakfast in bed?" I asked as I sat up against the headboard.

"Happy 20th birthday, Haz." Owen said and kissed my forehead before handing me my plate.

"Thanks baby." I said and began to eat my food.

Owen grabbed his own plate of food and sat beside me in the bed. We ate quietly and I savored my food.

"This is why I fell in love with you." I said and giggled.

After we are our breakfast, Owen took our plates to the kitchen before coming back to the bedroom.

"What do you want to do on our day off?" Owen asked.

"Is have sex a good answer?" I asked and smirked.

"We can do that later tonight." Owen answered and ran his hand along my thigh. 

"C'mon baby. I'm horny." I said against his neck before places light kisses along his neck and jawline.

I heard a soft, quiet moan escape from Owen's mouth as I ran my hand along his chest and stomach.

"I have things planned for the day, Haz." Owen groaned.

"Like what?" I asked and batted my eyelashes at him.

"You'll have to wait to find out. Now go but some clothes on this cute little body." Owen said and ran his hands along my torso and thighs.

"Causal or fancy?" I questioned and stood up.

"A little more than causal. Like shorts or jeans and a nice shirts. Definitely no dresses." Owen said before pulling me back down to the bed.

He kissed me passionately before getting up and going to the living room. I got out of bed and grabbed some clothes before heading to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and blow-dryed by hair. I changed into this 🔽

After I got dressed, I curled my hair and put on a bit of makeup

After I got dressed, I curled my hair and put on a bit of makeup. When I was satisfied with my look, I walked out into the living room.

"Damn baby. You're gorgeous." Owen said and pulled me to him.

Owen kissed me and I giggled quietly.

"I'm gonna go shower." He whispered in my ear before kissing my neck and heading to the bedroom.

I sat on the couch scrolling through Facebook, Instagram, and twitter for 25 minutes. As I was reading a Facebook post, a pair of hands gripped my shoulder from behind. I screamed loudly and turned around to see Owen laughing.

"Asshole." I teased and smacked his arm.

"You screamed like a little girl." He said and laughed.