Karaoke Making Out Session

---This chapter contains NSFW/lemon/smut, you have been warned----

Asano didn't pull back for a good 30 seconds. Karma's mouth gaped wide open from the shock anyway so he took the opportunity and let his tongue explore the redhead's mouth for as long as the lack of air allowed them.

After pulling away Asano gleefully looked right into Karma's eyes. Making him gulp loudly...

"Eh? You seem to have enjoyed this so it isn't punishment yet, right~~~?" His words struck the other with intense pressure and Karma felt like killing intent was aimed right at him. It was nothing like Nagisa's sudden kill though. This one was closer to what the chairman had portrayed many times when dealing with his students or Takaoka. Karma was getting the chills.

They were still in a karaoke room so locking the door was impossible. Thankfully the drinks they ordered were already there and the room was soundproof which did give both of them a peace of mind.

After glancing over the door for a split second Asano begun unbuttoning the other's shirt, smoothly while pecking his nape.

"S-Shuu-kun? Aren't we taking this too far? We aren't at home you know?"

"Hoh~ So now you do care about such things~ Then how come you let the door open for my father to see at that time~~~? Hmm?"

Asano hadn't taken the lead even once till now so-although this situation was giving the chills to Karma and he was scared stiff-Karma was greatly aroused. Despite having only been licked and kissed a bit he could feel his cock going hard and even harder as Gakushuu's knee pushed against his crotch. Asano was enjoying this too much and made quick work of Karma's belt, lowering his pants and boxers, leaving his dick visible for anyone who would try to enter the room. Karma was getting turned on by this suspense. But the biggest surprise of the day hadn't come yet.

The younger boy had kneed down and taking the other's erection in his hands licked the tip smoothly and proceeded down to its base, leaving a trail of saliva alongside it. After coating it with his saliva he took the whole thing in his mouth, making Karma let out moans of pleasure in response.

Having the whole length of Karma's dick in his mouth he let his tongue circle around it, sucked and licked it as much as he could, his hands also skillfully fingering the other's balls. The redhead could only let out moans and groans as the other purposely breathed through his mouth, letting the hot air join the mix of saliva and precum.

"S-shuu-kun, aahn!! I...hnn...I am close....! I will come!!" Karma managed to mumble between moans and squeels.

Asano's face brightened up at the reaction and pulled his mouth away and tightened his hand against the other's erection.

"When did I say you could come, Karma-kun~?" He grinned widely.

"N-no way!! Let me come!!"

"Oh I will let you!"

"Then..."

"But not now." He smiled innocently and then licked onto Karma's exposed nipple making him squirm even more.

Karma was really so close and he really wanted to let it all out already. But the hold on his dick was firm and wouldn't let up. He was in such a daze of pleasure and pain that he didn't even notice Asano taking off his own pants and boxers and begun fingering himself.

"How does it feel Karma~kun~ Does it hurt~? It hurts right~~?" He tried hard to maintain his firm and sadistic voice but soon even that broke up as he touched his prostrate and squirmed in pleasure.

"Ahh..!! Let me come!!"

Without farther words-probably because Asano, who was also hard by now, was reaching his limit as well-he sat on top of Karma's lap, released the hand that was holding his erection and slammed himself down on it instead.

"Shuu-kun!?"

"Sh-shut up and move... or I will kill you..."

Asano's legs had gone numb as soon as Karma's dick entered him and hit his prostrate, moving on his own was impossible, he didn't explain this of course but Karma caught on to it despite his daze and begun moving his hips, his dick going in and out of the other, the rhythm getting faster.

"K-karma!! Hnnn! I... I am coming!!"

"M....aahn!! Me too!!"

Karma came inside him, his semen making his insides hot. But this time it was Karma's turn to stop Asano from reaching his climax.

"Karma you...."

"Hehe~ Getting the place dirty is bad so~"

Karma took Asano's dick in his mouth and after some sucking and licking, the already near his limit Gakushuu came inside his mouth....

They just wanted to lay down and calm their hearts and minds but someone could come in so they gave up on it and got their clothes back on once again.... Only then did the sat down on the sofa, lying back to calm down...

"Maybe I should get Shuu angry more often...."

"This won't happen again, idiot."

"Too bad~"

They probably didn't realise but on this day they managed to drop off even the more standard honorific of "-kun" becoming a tad bit closer....

To be continued.....
_____________________________
Idek if I wanted to make this into a smut but someone said "Bring the smut already" or something on last chapter and I was like "Why not?"

And I have improved since the last time I attempted to write smut but it's probably still pretty ugly written so I am sorry.... *bows*

Also a note, when Asano starts sounding sadistic Dazai came to mind and then I realised I was hearing Asano as Dazai bcuz they have the same voice actor Hahaha.... Mamo-chan why you do this to me xD

*Also keeping up the bi-weekly schedule fufu~*

Anyways see ya next week~~