Roundabout ways

"Akai-san, can I ask you of something?"

"Oh of course! What's up?"

Karma knew he had to switch to his real account as soon as possible but if he ended up ignoring Asano as Akai too then... it would really be the end...

"What do you think of Akabane Karma?"

Oh now that was a question that triggered Karma's interest until he realised he had to be the one to answer!!!

He looked at the screen fretting... What should he do? What should he say?

Let's play it safe for now...

"Karma-kun? I think he is a nice guy. He is good at games and still takes good grades. So I guess he is very clever. But he has a scary side to him as well though...."

"Yeah..."

"Why do you ask?"

Now this was the juicy part.

"Nothing important."

"Oh come on tell me~ I am curious now!!"

"It's just... I thought he was a good guy too deep inside but he has been ignoring my messages and such lately and he even accused ME of ignoring him... I am starting to have doubts about him..."

Karma looked at the screen shocked. He didn't expect Asano to answer him honestly.

"M-maybe it was some mistake though? Maybe he was busy and didn't look at his phone or something?"

"But I sent him so many times and he never answered..."

"M-maybe he lost his phone or something! Why don't you try telling him face to face?"

Karma was trying to make Asano forgive him with a very roundabout way... But it might just work like this.

"A-about that... what do you think about... uum... homosexuality?"

Karma blinked at the screen a few times to make sure he read the word correctly. And yes he burst out laughing when he confirmed it!!

He really had no idea how to go about this!!!

"Eh? Why do you ask something like that?"

"Just... I can't say the reason if you don't answer me first."

"Well as far as I go, all is cool. I don't really mind it. I even have some friends who are gay and they are pretty nice guys!"

Karma had started feeling guilty for all the lies he was sprouting out as Akai but gulped that down too.

"I see.... then I will ask..."

"??"

"I-If! Let's say two boys of the same sex were just acquaintances... and one of them //raped// the other, but did it out of love, how would you feel about it?"

So Gakushuu really knew that Karma loved him! That was a relief to Karma but still they were in the middle of a fight!

"I am pretty lost as to what to respond to that but this is a real story right?"

"N-not really"

"Asano-san! =_="

"Okay it is a true story..."

"And it's about you and Karma-kun?"

"Y-yes..."

Agh! Karma was actually managing to get the truth outta him! That meant that Akai had indeed helped Gakushuu open up!! That was a thing to celebrate really!

"So who was who in the story?"

Gotta be careful not to get exposed just yet though~

"It was Karma... The one who forced me into sex... I do now realise he really loves me but I am still conflicted at how to respond to that..."

"That is understandable though! Let's talk this through thoroughly! I am sure we can find a solution!"

"Haha... Thanks Akai-san ... Somehow, I feel like I can tell you anything... I wonder why? I feel rather comfortable around you ^^ "

"That flatters me a lot, Asano-san! I am happy to be of help!"

But wait? Was Akai really that special? I mean... he was supposed to have been created for the lone reason to help Asano open up...

Then why was it that he was still here? Getting special treatment from the blond head? Isn't that strange?

Such thoughts finally begun circulating around Karma's mind...

To be continued.......
___________________________
I am sorry this is so small and sorry that it's probably already August in some timezones but this is July's update no doubt about it!

And because I remembered some fans saying how Asano seems to be falling for Akai, I thought why not add that in for a little suspense? XD Well it was my fingers that did the work as always though xD

Anyway I was so busy this July and even now I am super sleepy so no big developments but I promise to try my best next month (It's already this month lols) !

See ya soon~