Punishment?

Karma had just "confessed" over the phone that Akai's true identity was himself.

Asano couldn't believe his ears, more like he couldn't even register the words very well.

"Y-you are.... Akai?"

"Yeah... I am sorry for lying to you..."

"Y-you are kidding right...!?"

"I am really sorry! I created Akai to get closer to you! That was also the reason why I wasn't logging into LINE at all for a while..."

"Th-then all the things I told to Akai......"

"I know them."

Asano's face flushed in a matter of second and his hand was trembling.

"All of them....?"

"Yes..."

"I....I see....."

"I am really really sorry! I had no ill intention! I was just so desperate to get you to open up to me...."

".....I understand.... It's a bit embarrassing but.... well at this point getting angry over it is of no use.... so I guess I forgive you by default...."

"Thank youuuu Shuu-kun!!!! I love youuuu~~"

"Well then can I say my final words to Akai right now? To you? I guess I should at least bid him a proper farewell."

"Oh.... yeah I guess.... Sure! Go right ahead! Akai-san is listening!"

"Then.... Thank you for all the support Akai-san. It has been a short while but I am really thankful for all your help. Also, I made up with Karma-kun and we are now even going home together. Thank you and goodbye, Akai-san."

"Yeah. You are welcome. I was happy to get to chat with you too. Take care both of you!"

"Alright, now for your punishment."

"My what!?"

"Of course you are getting punishment for deceiving me!"

"Didn't you say you would forgive me?"

"Yes. After I have punished you."

"Hah!? Wait.... what kind of punishment?"

"Meet me on Sunday in front of the station at 10 am."

"I have a bad feeling about this...."

"Now I have studying to do so if you will excuse me."

"Ah....yeah... bye bye... and I will be there."

Sunday came pretty fast. They met in front of the usual station. Karma made sure to get there half an hour earlier because he was pretty sure that if he went late Asano would have another reason to "punish" him.

Actually even at this point Karma had no idea what this punishment will be about and he kept staring at Asano since he showed up.

"Well.... what now?"

"Let's go karaoke."

"Karaoke!?"

"Yep."

"I wasn't expecting that from you.... Uum are you really Shuu-kun....?"

"Do you need to see my ID?"

"Nope. I am fine.... haha...."

Asano was talking pretty light heartedly but that actually sounded even scarier to Karma who could only twitch everytime Asano begun speaking.

They reached the karaoke, entered and sat down like two civilized people. If you exclude the fact that Karma's breathing was quite uneven due to his nerves having reached his head...

Now everything looked normal and there was nothing suspicious any more so he was about to let his guard down when....

...Asano suddenly pushed his lips on Karma's attacking his mouth with his tongue only to earn a dumbfounded wide eyes Karma.....!

To be continued.....
_______________________
I have actually added a second update to this story this month in my schedule but I don't know if I make it so don't get your hopes up xD

Anyways see ya soon~