Teasing and Assault...?

Asano was fast to react to the kiss and pushed Karma away in reflex.

"What are you doing!?"

"Kissing my girlfriend?"

"WHO IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND!?"

"Come on~~ You are even wearing those clothes please act the part~~"

"I am not really wearing them because I like it!!"

"Stop complaining all the time!!"

No more than moments after Karma was on top of Gakushuu pinning him down to the ground.

"Can you get off me?"

"No can do!"

"Stop being so selfish!!"

"What can I do when you look so cute!? I can't hold back damn it!"

Asano blushed madly in response. That gave Karma the perfect chance to continue on~

Karma's hands slided under the other's skirt, stroking his thighs erotically.

"Wh-where are you touching!?" Asano's angery tone had subsided a lot, he was bashful instead...

Karma avoided the question skillfully. How you ask? By putting his face between the others legs, sniffing on his underwear.

"K-KARMA!?? S- STOP THAT!!"

No it had not even an ounce of anger. It was just pure embarassment. Which aroused Karma even more. It was like his switch was turned.

"Hey~ Shuu-chan~ Did you get hardy? Are you getting in the mood for naughty things too~~?" He said playfully without pulling his face away from the others erection.

"N-no!? Like stop this!!?"

"Even if you say that~ This panties aren't hiding much you know~~ I can see well enough how aroused you are~"

He pulled his panties down, licking his erection directly. Making him squirm at the touch.

"Th-that's... hnn.... not true!"

Asano tried his best to hold back a moan or two that were trying to get out of his throat but when he opened his mouth to speak they escaped just like that.

"Seems like you are feeling good, eh~?" Karma said playfully again, the other's erection still in his mouth and his hand fumbling inside his bag to find the lube.

"D-don't talk with it in your mouth!! Actually get that out of your mouth!!"

"It's not even the first time anyway why are you so embarassed?" Karma stopped for a moment and looked at the other in confusion.

"N-no... well... j-just... back then... it was more l-like sex friends and not lover so it's different now...."

"Ahaha! Are you embarassed because you confessed??"

"W-well... you could say that.." Asano said averting his gaze in embarassment.

"It's fine. Just act like always. You know? I confessed to you from the start remember? For me the only thing that changed is that you accepted my love so I am reaaally happy!"

"I-is that so....?" He said trying to seem uninterested, but the evident deep red blush on his cheeks didn't help at all.

"Yep! And see! I finallly found the lube!" Karma smiled widely.

"Y-y-youuuuu!!! You pretended trying to calm me down to find the lube right!!???"

"You are 70% right."

"Youuuu!!!!"

"By the way the other 25% was for seeing your embarassed face!!"

"AKABANE, YOU BASTARD!!!!!"

"Come on come on~ Don't get angry~ That was a lie, the rest 30 percent are pure worry about you~~ Now shall we get started, darling~~" Karma said holding the lube high up in the air.

"Ugh! J-just do whatever you want already!" Asano said annoyed and looked away. Being slightly happy unconsciously though.

To be continued...

______________________________________

Again I am cutting it so close with the fanfics this month XD And worse this month has less days than normally XDD

Anyway see ya next month with some smut~~