The start of a friendship?

°Asano Gakushuu is online°

°Akai Ansatsusha is online°

Akai:

"Hello Asano-san. I am Karma-kun's friend. Hope we get along!"

Gakushuu:

"Hello...uum...Akai-san?"

Akai:

"Yep! Ah~ I am so happy to be speaking with you! I am totally your fan!!"

Gakushuu:

"Ugh....Thanks? I don't really get it though... My fan?"

(A/N: I got bored of writing Akai/Gakushuu. It's going one by one so I will stop writing it. If it is making this confusing tell me and I will start writing it again)

"Yeah! I have heard so much from Karma-kun! You are so smart! And I heard you even aced the national mock test or something!"

"Yeah. It's not something that awesome though. It's only a given I must get such scores."

"Wow! Actually I am trying so hard to ace my tests too but I never get full marks! I always miss things! Tell me your secret please, Asano-san!"

"Just study."

"Is studying all that is needed?"

"Yeah."

"So Asano-san , like, you only study all day?"

"That's right. That's what I must do after all."

"Do you really have to take such good marks... Shouldn't you be enjoying life a bit more??"

"That's not something allowed in my lifestyle."

"That's cruel in its own way..."

"I am used to it so I don't find it cruel at all."

"You are unexpectedly square...heh..."

"That way of talking seriously reminds me of Akabane. It annoys me."

Karma gulped. Gakushuu was so difficult to crack even online he thought. But continued anyway. He wouldn't push of the Akai mask just yet.

"Eh? Is that so? I am sorry if I annoyed you..."

"Oh it's okay... I didn't want to make you feel bad. Sorry..."

"...You are a good guy, heh... I am glad... Karma-kun is kinda scary sometimes so I thought you would be like that too to be going out with him..."

"Hah!? I am not going out with him!"

"Eh? But that's what he told me..."

"That stupid Akabane..."

"Maybe you are completing each other then?"

"...I don't get what you mean."

"Asano-san, you are unexpectedly dense at this kind of thing, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like, you really don't have that spark of life in your lifestyle or something! I mean you don't get love issues at all!"

"But that is not a problem so"

"It is!"

"Eh?"

"It's bad to hold your emotions inside you! And...I think you should try playing around a bit too..."

"Hah! If I do that my grades will fall."

"B-but if you just play around for just an hour nothing much will happen, right?"

"Studying is my job. I don't have time to play around."

"Then... why are you staying online chatting with me for so long?"

Gakushuu, glanced over to his watch. It had been around an hour since they had started talking. He felt strange. Like he just wasted time. But at the same time he wanted to keep chatting.

It was his first time feeling conflicted about something so obvious! He decided to ignore his feeling of happiness and bid farewell to Akai.

"I have to go now. Goodbye."

°Asano Gakushuu logged out°

It was too sudden. But Karma understood he shouldn't have said that. The time was still a pressing issue for him... His father just kept putting stress on him!

Karma closed his mobile screen but kept being logged in to the Akai account. He was communicating with the others from E Class with an app Ritsu created so he thought he needn't use his original Line account.

That was a mistake he would realise way in the future. Something that would put too much difficulty on his plan to make Asano open up.

The days will go on... And their relationship will keep turning around and around. Going in circles and turns and losing its way. How will the two end up? No one knows yet...

To be continued.....
____________________________
Like, srsly no one knows... Even I don't know xD well let's tag along and see!
Hope you liked it!
And also I wanted to post it yesterday but didn't make it in time.
So a belated "Happy Birthday Koro-sensei! Rest in Piece!"

Anyway see ya next month~