Maybe we are...

Karma's hands, being already sticky with lube were teasingly touching Asano's entrance.

Karma added one finger in, stirring the other's insides up. Truth be told though he was barely holding back from jamming his own erection in there.

"Ggh.... hnnn....." Gakushuu being more sensitive than usually moaned at the foreign object inside him but didn't even murmured a word of protest.

Karma believing he was accustomed to it, entered another finger in. Earning the other's squirm was proof enough that he was feeling it.

He swirled his fingers around, moving them in a scissor like action to loosen him up.

Even Gakushuu was starting to lose it. Feeling like his insides were being messed up already and his mind was trying to abandon his body...

"K-Karma!!" He let the moan leave his mouth as he curled his hands around the other. Clutching tightly at the other's jacket.

Karma understood. Asano was very dishonest about it. But Karma was quite certain he wanted his in already. He smirked in relief and pulled his fingers out.

He took off his jacket and unbuttoned his shirt.

Asano realising that he will finally be entered, got very embarrassed but also slightly excited at the thought.

"I will be as gentle as I can..." Karma whispered while embracing the other tenderly, his cock ready to enter.

Gakushuu hugged the other tightly and gritted his teeth as the hard erection entered him. Despite this moans of pleasure escaped his mouth. Almost seductive to the other's ears.

The redhead remained motionless for a short while, waiting for the younger boy to adjust. His attempt at holding back the urge to thrust was pretty poor already and was terminated once and for all when Gakushuu begun moving his hips back and forth in a slow motion!!!

Karma was shocked at the other's initiation! And was almost ready to question his motives. But as soon as he caught sight of the other's face, he immediately realised.

The other teen was unconsciously moving his hips. His relief at the mutual enjoyment couldn't be described with words...

He let any guard he had down and begun thrusting in the other....

Soon both boys were unable to stop their moans and the whole room was feeled with the smell of sweat and the sound of continues panting.

The first to come was Asano, followed by Karma mere seconds later...

Breathing heavily they enganged into a heated kiss which stole away whatever breath each of them still had. Leaving them completely breathless.

They ended up doing it on the living room floor... When they realised where they were lying right now and what they had just done both flushed from one ear to the other and looked away from one another.

A moment of silence was exchanged and then they turned to look at one another. When they realised they were both thinking of the same silly things they couldn't help but chuckle gently at their own childinesh...

"Are we stupid or what...??" Karma asked jokingly.

"Maybe we are..." Asano said sarcastically.

Indeed boys of that age are stupid when it comes to love. And being the bigger teaser in school or the number one student in the whole country had nothing to do with it.

Love touches everyone equally and offers them happy, sad, silly and cruel memories....

Karma, from the bottom of his heart hoped the memories wouldn't end up as just memories....

Asano obviously though, couldn't assure Karma of that for he didn't even know the redhead was thinking like that....

To be continued....
___________________________
March 13. I always plan rewatching Koro-sensei's death on this day...
I cried my eyes out again....
Happy Birthday and Good bye Koro-sensei!!

(This was kinda irrelevant with the fanfic huh)

Anyway see ya next month~~