Chapter 6

Jessalyns P.O.V

I lay in bed as Carlisle silently read. I was currently conjuring up ways to make him want me. I had brought a few lingerie sets so I guess I'd try those first, if just have to wear a tampon. I went to the bathroom after telling Carlisle I was going to change. I put on a rose gold top that showed quite a bit of my cleavage and had ruffles and matching bottoms. I then took down my hair letting it flow in messy curls.

Afterwards I put on my long robe and tied it walking out

Afterwards I put on my long robe and tied it walking out. "Hello love" Carlisle said smiling. I only smiled then dropped my robe to the floor. His eyes widened and he visibly tensed. "We're going hunting" Alice yelled from downstairs giggling. If they were leaving she must of saw something happening. "You look beautiful dear" Carlisle told me as he srood in front of me. His arms wrapped around my waist. I got up on my tip toes trying to reach his ear, "I want you." I whispered to him. His eyes had grown darker and he said "I could hurt you." "I know you wouldn't" I replied. "No you don't" he said, "we can do some things but we will not go all the way. Know that I am doing this because I want you to have anything you could ever wish for." I nodded excited. He leaned down and began to softly kiss my lips. He led me to the bed and we both sat down as our kiss got more heated. I climbed onto his lap and began to grind myself in his thigh. I let out a moan as I did this feeling waves of pleasure. Carlisle grabbed my breasts in his hands and massaged them gently. Before thubva could get any more heated a wave if cramps hit me (I'm on my period so I'm making her feel my pain.) I curled up not wanting . . . That, anymore. I held my stomach whimpering. "Baby are you ok" Carlisle asked. I shook my head no not wanting to speak. Carlisle then took off his shirt and put it on me. I cuddled into his side and soon drifted to sleep.

I awoke the next morning in a bad mood. I quickly put on a lacey light pink tea length dress with a bow on the waist and black pumps.

 I quickly put on a lacey light pink tea length dress with a bow on the waist and black pumps

I didn't see Carlisle in the room so I roamed the house looking for him. I found him outside just stating into the forest. "Carlisle are you alright" I asked him. He merely nodded and then went back to being completely still. I let out an annoyed groan and said "pay attention to me." "Will you leave me alone for five seconds?!" He snapped all of a sudden. Tears instantly formed in my eyes as I ran out into the forest.

Carlisles P.O.V

I have no explanation for why I yelled at her I just did. Well I guess i was nervous about meeting her parents the next day but other than that I suppose i was just irritated. I instantly went after her feeling regret for what I had done.

No matter how hard I tried I could not find her it was very strange but when I did my eyes instantly widened at the sight in front of me. There was a make vampire who was about to sink his teeth into her neck. I tried to stop him but I couldn't. Right after he bit her i ran at the man and he dropped Jessalyn to the ground. We battled for around ten or fifteen minutes before I had killed him. I ran to Jessalyn and realized that it was too late to suck the venom out. I didn't even know if she wanted this life for herself and the reason she is like this is me.

I grabbed her in my arms and ran home.

Jessalyns P.O.V

Burning. That's all I felt. It felt as if I had died and gone to hell. I didn't know how to stop this pain. All I knew was that I would not show my pain so I tried laying completely still, twitching every once in a while.

Carlisles P.O.V

I quickly explained what had happened to the children and Alice cried out "I'm so sorry I never saw it coming." I nodded her way and told Rosalie to use jessalyns phone to reschedule our trip with her parents. They were difficult but have in eventually. Now, all we had to do was wait. I has no idea why she was being so still it quiet. The only detectable movement was her twitching every so often.

2 days later

Suddenly the burning got worse that it had been the hole time, then. . . I opened my eyes.