Chapter 2: Everything Has Changed

Jessalyns P.O.V

I looked around me to see of he could be talking to anyone else but it appeared that wasn't the case. "Me" I asked. Everyone in the room smoled solemnly and nodded. My eyes widened even more at that of that were even possible. I got a little shy under their gazes and began playing with the hem of my dress. "Well um I'm Jessalyn Pillsberry" I mumbled. "Beautiful" the blonde man said. I blushed and looked down. This was not normal behavior for me but I felt as if I needed to probe myself to them and that I was now the lower class. "Would you mind coming here for a moment Jessalyn" the blonde man asked. I knew I had the opportunity to refuse his request but I couldn't bring myself to do so. I walked to the stranger and he grabbed my hand planting a gentle kiss atop it. I tried not to blush finding that task quite difficult. "I'm Carlisle Cullen dear" the man now known as Carlisle told me. "That's a marvelous name sir" I said with a blush dusting my cheeks. Carlisle then turned to the children and asked "how would you feel about telling her about out . . . Secret?" They all replied saying they thought it would be a great idea. I was confused as to what they meant when they talked of this so called secret. "Would you join me on a walk Jessalyn" he asked me. I simply nodded unable to tell this man no. He linked his arm in mine and we began walking. I had no idea as to why I was trusting this strange man but I felt oddly safe with him. After walking for a good ten minutes I asked him, "Carlisle I hope you don't mind my asking but where are you taking me and, how do I know I can trust you?" He chuckled and smiled at me.

 After walking for a good ten minutes I asked him, "Carlisle I hope you don't mind my asking but where are you taking me and, how do I know I can trust you?" He chuckled and smiled at me

After that he didn't answer me but only continued leading me to an unknown destination.

After fifteen more minutes we had arrived at a beautiful meadow of roses that were as red a blood.

Meanwhile At The Cullen Household

"What if he has accidently harmed her, I really think we should check on them" a beautiful blonde renal said to her "adoptive" family. "Rosalie they are mates Carlisle could never hurt her" a short brunette said. "I know I just, I feel a strong bond with her" replied Rosalie. "So do we" all of the boys said. Alice would have as well bit she had done out, she was having a vision. "We all have a mother and childs bond with her" said the bronze haired boy. They were slightly confused but also ecstatic. "Over the next week we will all grow quite close to her" Alice said. They all smiled nodding, liking the idea of having a motherly figure in their lives.