Blue-eyed Ruckus.

***

Chapter Three/ Blue-eyed Ruckus.

"Let's you and I ramble on this life awhile."--atticus. 

For the lady with flowers in her hair and love in her eyes, 

best know that the stars are aligned for where you seek.

And for the man with power laying bare to cover up his lies,   

love your self so, and hinder the self-defeat.

Break the code with Faith Miller and Josiah Hayes.

While Faith wakes up with sun in her eyes, Josiah witnesses nothing but the darkness. While Faith awaits the opportunity of brand new, Josiah seeks no change. And while Faith is a young soul dreaming of love, Josiah is not even fond of the word.

She was like this rose that keeps flourishing every chance it  got, and he was the other not-named flower withering by the day because no one cared to water it. 

Faith liked mystery, she liked closed books, and she liked confidence. Josiah, Josiah liked fierce, he also liked innocence. But for those two to merge together, Josiah couldn't handle that. Josiah loved it, but he just couldn't handle that. 

 Two different worlds never collide, but they somehow did. 

Josiah and Faith have been seeing more of each other since that  day at the library. Apparently, Josiah spends most of his time on research, and Faith spends most of her time--well, watching him spend most of  his time on research.

Faith was mortified. Hell, even that was an understatement. Who even does that, moving from solely coming to the library to free her mind to purposely filling it up with madness?  She hasn't stooped that low  since-well, never. 

Maybe it was the way he bit his lip in concentration, or frowned when something didn't seem right, or smirk when it goes his way,. Maybe it was how he tapped his foot repeatedly when he was getting impatient, or the way he laughed when he thought something was funny. God, the way his nose wrinkles up and eyes squint throwing light towards every way, it drove her insane. Faith appreciated it. Maybe even a little too much. 

But he was sure to be not interested from the very first time, she thought. From the way he wanted nothing but to leave, or the huffs he released indicting his obvious boredom of her presence. 

Faith has always been liked and she was okay with some people breaking that fact, but with this particular person, she was not. So, everyday, she'd come to the library, pretend to be reading while sneak peeking behind every page. Shakespeare wouldn't have taken that lightly but you know what? Maybe it was her turn to write her own story.