Chapter 46: Property

Start from the beginning

2 hours later

It was very quiet at the repast. The looks on Dreux, Ricky, Kasey, Dorian and Rafiq's faces were heartbreaking all of them were exhausted and I know they wanted better for themselves. "The food is good," Dreux said breaking the ice. The was his thing and that's what I loved about him. I think Dreux was the glue out of all of them, all it took was him to say something goofy to lighten's everyone's mood. "It is good," I said some of the mashed potatoes. Jace placed his hand in my plate. "Why would you do that? I asked him wiping his hand.

"Ahh, this shit is crazy-

"Ricky," I said looking at him. "My bad, this situation is fuc- this situation is crazy" he sighed.

9:30 pm

"Hey gave me 10k just threw the stack on my dresser," I said pulling the black leotard down that was giving me a wedgie. "You said raise, not a stack thrown at you" Erica laughed. I fluffed my hair "I'm just tired of it, I do everything he asks and it's not reciprocated if it is it takes a long time ya know" I sighed.

"Maybe you should really tell him how you feel. You have a way of talking to him so he can understand" she said

"Not when it comes to his money," I said placing my bag around my shoulder. "I'll be back at 3 am" I said. "Okay girl, don't let that nigga harass you," she said.

I sighed "I may have to cuss him out but knowing him that'll only make him get closer" I whined. "When your best friend is fine as fuck" she walked me outside. "Girl you fine too," I said. "Just take a compliment for once," she said. I got in the car blasting Beyoncé- yes singing the lyrics. I looked at the GPS getting ready for another 40-minute ride.

40 minutes later

I walked in through the back of the club. "Hey Babe," Lexi said walking past me. "Hey Boo" I said walking in Ron's office.

"Hey Ron," I said.

"Wassup Josie," he said. "Everything, okay you feeling better? He asked me focused on his computer. "Uh... yeah... I was just really dehydrated" I told him. I forgot I told him I was in the hospital. I quickly walked out of his office walking to the floor. "What section do I have Lexi? I asked.

"Section 2, its Michael's Birthday they got the Diamond package," she told me. "Okay that's cool," I said grabbing the bucket filling it with ice. "You okay boo, I heard you were in the hospital? She asked.

"Yeah, I was dehydrated," I said. "Stay hydrated sis," she said handing me a bottle of Taylor Port bottle. I stuffed it in the bucket along with Hennessy and a bottle of Patron. "Ohh this my shit" Drake- Can't take a joke played. "Blast that shit if you blastin" we sung at the same time.We both started to laugh

 "Girl we gotta hang out"' she said handing me her phone. "Yes, let's do it," I said quick plugging my number in her phone.

Ricky

I sat in the car with Dreux and Rudy. "I don't think he has bad blood with us," Rudy said. "So we're getting him to do this? I asked. "Why not? He wants to be down so bad" Rudy said. "Okay let's go then" I got out the car. "True Night Club never heard of this shit before," Dreux said.

Josie

I walked over to the section placing their bucket on their table. It was nothing but fine ass men there and all of them had their eyes on me. "Thank you baby... don't forget our hookah," One of the guys said. He was brown skin, curly hair and pretty teeth he was beautiful. "You didn't give me a chance" I giggled. "My bad," he said. I turned around bumping hard into someone I looked up and it was Kannon. He looked me up and down before he walked off. "Excuse you" I mumbled walking away. Why was he looking at me like I stole something from him? I grabbed the hookah pipes adding the charcoal on top. I nodded my head listening to the music the DJ was going off. Future- No Charge. "You think its gay when niggas record them smoking hookah? Lexi laughed. "I never paid attention to that" I laughed grabbing them. I sat them on their table. "Thank you" he winked at me.