15

"Y/N Y/N" I jolt awake to someone screaming. I look to see jeff panting as if he is in a life or death situation. "Y/N where is Liu" Oh I get and hand him the letter.
  After watching him read it he seemed to tear up. He wiped ed his eyes as if making sure not to cry and looked at me with the eyes that screamed I need a hug. I walked up to him and gave him a hug which he returned. "Hey did he tell you he was leaving" I looked down hoping he won't be mad " He did I had asked him why but he was pretty vague about it and I didn't want to force him but I did make sure he was safe till he left the forest and was out of sight". He nodded and left. Did I do somthing wrong was I suppose to not make him leave is he angry what have I done I'm such an idiot I bet he hates me now omg I'm just uggghhhhh. I step out my room to find masky at my door. "I'm guessing the walk wasn't just I walk" "please masky I want to be alone I'm going out" "don't you go and run away to" "I wont". Not exactly right doing this isn't really running away right unless running away also counts with my mind. Wait maybe I can just leave my mind and do what I was aiming for during the age 6.

        Flashback

The water looks so beautiful. What if I could just float forever.....maybe I should.

End

Yeah I belive their is a lake by here. I walk out the cabin and down to the mansion but pass it and keep going until I find a lake with a dock like thing. I walk along it till I'm at the end which I then dive into the lake and float under the water. Until I run out of air but I won't leave. I feel my head spin and hurt from lack of oxygen, I start to shake rapidly until I see a blur coming but I think their to late but I see them trying to get closer and closer, I blacked out before I could see them though but I think I'm feeling what death is like.

       Jeff's view

Masky told me Y/n was heading out and somthing told me somthing was off. I headed outside to follow her and she stopped at the pond and dived in. She seemed normal I know she told me before that she loved swimming but somthing not right. It's been a  minute or so and she hasn't come up. I run over to see her in the water looking as if  she was having a seizure. Shes drowning crap. I take my hoodie off and jump in. As I'm getting closer and closer I see her calming down. When I get to her I bring her up and start CPR  after about 4 rounds of 30 compressions to 2 breaths she woke up. I grabbed my hoodie and threw it on her and held her close to me I won't lose her I swear to zalgo.

Y/N'S  view 

I woke up wait I woke up. Well  I woke to see jeff staring at me. He turned around and grabbed his hoodie and threw it on me. It felt so warm. He then brang me closer to him I laid my head on his chest. We stayed like this for a few minutes until he spoke. "Don't do that again you really did give me a scare I thought I lost ya twithy" I feel like I'm just messing everything up today I started to cry as I whispered "I'm sorry". He held me slightly tighter and comforted my crys till I calmed down. I love him and I messed it all up again how can I be so stupid. I eventually fell asleep.

Jeff's view

She feel asleep after her crying stopped. I picked her up and as I did I heard her talking in her sleep " please Don't go Please Jeff  I I LOVE YOU" Wait does she actually no no she just dreaming Noone really loves me. After her dream she woke up and about fell out my arms crying again, luckily I kept her from crying and sat down to calm her trying to help her. She was just hugging on me crying saying she thought I was leaving because I hated her. "Don't worry I'm not leaving" "ok and jeff um I I love you". She then looked down I could tell she was blushing majorly. So she does really love me thank god. "I love you to twitchy"

3rd person because why not

After jeff took y/n back to the cabin they had told everyone that they were together. This lasted for awhile till they got married as y/n became top proxy. Zalgo suprisingly never bothered them. Jane got told if she lays a finger on jeff then y/n will slit her throat and gut her personally. After that though y/n had a child but ended up dying along with her child by that same very lake and some even say the child haunts the lake and anyone other than the creepypasta will drown if they come near. That last parts only a rumor though.... or is it.

                                                  THE END

AN     HELLO EVERYONE I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY IM SORRY  I WAS GOING TO MAKE THE STORY  LONGER BUT IM VERY FORGETFUL WHEN I THINK OF IDEAS AND I FORGOT MOST OF THE STUFF THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT ANYWAY