They tell me they're here to help, they said everything will be okay, and look were that got them. My family their all dead my mom,dad, sister,and grandmother. They told me I was insane HAHA. I'm not the one insane that's my friend, he goes by many names from crazyness to Antisocial personality disorder. Are favorite though is insanity.
   I had been in a mental facility for a few years because I was diagnosed with bipolar depression and antisocial personality disorder. My family was scared even terrified of what I had become so I was sent away for 7 years. It was my ninth birthday oh what I great present.I was taken out about 3 months ago from that facility. They finally said as long as I take my meds I'll be fine to be with others. Little did they know it was all a lie. I wanted them to pay for sending me there but the only way to do that was to be innocent and calm so I could get out.
   When I got out I was sent to my family because I was only 16. I did school, got a job, and pretended to be a normal teen. I got my phone back and got together with my to best friends Alix  and Neko  they were great friends and they still supported me. To bad I couldn't tell them the lies not quite yet hehe.
   Finally after 3 months my plan went into action. It was 4 am so I knew everyone was asleep. I crept out my room through the hall and over to the kitchen. I shuffled through the knives in the knife holders and grabbed a big one. I crept right through the living room where my parents were across from. I hid the knife in my jacket I had put on before I "went to bed" saying I was cold. I opened their door to find them sound asleep. I looked around the room to find that their was a role of  duct tape on their dresser. I sneaked over there trying to be as quite as possible. I swiftly grab the duct tape and sneak over to them, and first tape my father mouth shut. He rapidly opens his eyes and stares at me in horror he was about to fight back but I slit his throat before he could lift his hand he then drowned in his blood. Next I went to my mom who was starting to turn in her sleep and I decided I wanted to have some more fun with her. My mom was a heavy sleeper so I was able to duct tape her hands and feet with no problem. I then walked into the living room turned down the hall and turned  again to my right  at the end of the hall to my sister and grandmother's room. I shuffled through there mess of a room because me and my dad were the only light sleepers in the house apparently@. I grabbed a needle and thread from their room. I walked back to my parents soon to be old room. I walked back in to find my mom still sound asleep, so oblivious to her beautiful  death that her oldest daughter plans to bring her. I bend over her sleeping form and take the needle and thread that I have connected and start to bring them to her lips. I start to pierce  through her skin when she starts to wake. I mentally groan and quicken my pace luckily she doesn't fully wake till her mouth is fully sown shut. She wakes with the look of fear in her eyes. I chuckle softly and lean down to her ear "oh thanks for finally showing up mom to bad dad isn't hear to see". She starts to turn and stares fearfully at her now dead husband my dad. I then stab her eyes, rip them out and watch her bleed out. I take some of the blood that strewn all over the bed and make X marks on their faces and leave for my grandmother and younger sister's room.
   When I arrive I tape their mouths closed. I go over to my sister and slit her arms and legs. She starts to squirm  around so I stab her shoulder to the bed. I go to the kitchen again and grab another knife. I head back to my sister and continue to slice her she try to scream I get annoyed and slit her throat. I head over to my grandmother to tired to do anything else and bash her head open and slit her throat. I then put the X mark on them to.
   I head across my dead siblings room and get changed into a black pair of jeans and my ( favorite dark color) hood. I take my bloody pajamas and head to the door right beside my rim to the bathroom. I start to wash out the bloody into the tub. I then grab a drawstring bag and pack my phone with its charger, pajamas, some food and drinks to last a while, and my knives.
  I head out to the forest hoping they think I'm missing cause then the plan won't work.