We managed to get been to leave me alone because after me and jeff finished question the little elf boy started bombarding me with questions. I finally managed to get into the cabin but right when I walked in I was greeted with an annoying Toby. "Heyyyy  have you picked a partnnerr yet" he asked while ticking and twitching every now and again. "Yeah I have I'm partnering with jeff" I then pointed in the direction of jeff and he nodded in agreement. "Awww why doesn't anyone wannna  partner with me" "Toby why don't you man up stop being a child and someone will" I was starting to get very aggravated. "Hey jeff where's my room" "it's the room beside mine, you can paint the door whenever you want, and I'll get you the paint whenever you need it" I nodded and ran up to my door. I didn't need paint I had enough of it. I took my hoodie off showing the f/c tee shirt. I then grabbed  my knife and slid it deep into my arm. I took some of the blood and started to paint. I managed to get a huge X on the door when EJ walked by and about had a heart attack. "Y/n what happened to your arm I'll go get a med kit" then jeff ran in like       "y/n what did you do" "you said I could paint my door so that's what I'm doing I always do this remember how many doctors I scared with the mutilated cat" "oh ya I probably should have worded things better you good though " "I will if I can finish". Jeff nodded and let me finish since I was almost done. I wrote y/n with a l/n/initial on the bottom part of the X and triple X on the top part. Then EJ stitched me up and everyone gave me this look like I was insane. "What do I look insane or somthing" "twitchy not this again" "you kinda look a little more insane then jeff  and that is saying somthing " masky said trying  to control the I just pissed my pants look he had. "Well you should know I'm not insane" "y/n don't start this" "your their friend to jeff and you can't deny  it either" "who is this friend" hoodie started to ask, jeff started to shake his head as if he was surrounded by a bunch of idiots. "Well hoodie masky toby he is known by many things from crazyness to  antisocial personality disorder but are favorite name is insanity" masky and hoodie looked amused, jeff and EJ had this face of seriously because toby asked "can I meet them". "Toby anyone that is considered insane has met insanity" Jeff said just watching masky and hoodie about die from laughing. I eventually  joined in so did EJ and jeff leaving a very confused toby.
  After are little laughing fest everyone went to go do their own thing so I decided  to go for a walk. I spent awhile walking just listening to the silence that was the forest. Until I heard a rustling in the trees close by. I decided  to pull one of my knives out and face the bush. I eventually heard more rustling but they where in multiple directions. That's when I saw a blur of black and red as I felt somthing hit my head as I drifted to unconsciousness.

                                    Jeff's view
Where is she. I haven't seen y/n in 5 hours (s)he never takes that long of walks. I go out into the forest to look for her/him when I come to around the middle of the forest I find a crinkled piece of paper and Y/N'S KNIFE. I uncrinkle the paper and find words that I really didn't want to see he came. I picked up y/n's knife and ran to the cabin to alert everyone. When I got their we all sat down and thought of a plan when masky said "shouldn't we get slender he probably knows what to do in these situations. We all nodded in agreement and headed off to slender.

                                Normal view
I woke up in a almost pitch black room. I could tell there was rest ain't on my wrists and that I was hanging. The restraints seemed very old, I could probably break through. I don't know were the door is or if it's locked though so I'll wait awhile. After what seemed like forever their was a light and someone walked through. The light must have been were the door was. The figure closed the door to the room and walked up to me and spoke "so this is it HA I bet they were lying this can't be the new proxy" I stayed silent trying not to laugh. The figure then left, that's it I'm getting out. I was able after a few try to break the restraints. I walked up to the door in search for the handle. When I found it I opened the door to see no guards or anything. Did he think I was that weak ha idiot. I had my knives hidden in my shoes so I pulled two out. I snuck down the hall to slender, and all the others from the cabin. One noticed me and I put my finger to my face to shush him. I walked up to another person who was in a chair, he was around the same height of slender but his ego seemed even bigger.