These guys were all covered in blood. One had a crowbar, one had a gun, the last had to hatchets. All of them having something covering their faces. Two having masks the other a pair of goggles and a mouth guard. One seemed to tick and twich I ended up accidentally twitching. After that jeff ran up trying to find me when he did he sighed. "Twitchy what did you do now your covered in blood is that an eyeball in your hand". "Jeff why you talking to a tree" I looked around the tree and saw it was the guy in the goggles that twitched that had talked. "Oh its...wait isn't that the kid on the missing list, have you started kidnapping??" "No toby this is my friend twitchy" I stood up and look at the guys and laughed because the one pulled up his gun. "Do you really think that will help you sir HAHA" I couldn't help but run straight toward the gun. When the guy fired I deflected all his bullets hit his gun out his hand and put my knife to his throat. "You would have had a safer bet running frowny man" " Da*n hoods she's good but dumb" the man in the white mask said as he lifted the crowbar to hit me but I took the other knife I had and threw it into his wrist making him let go of the crowbar. Then the Toby dude tried to hit me but I swiftly took the guy called hoods and used him as a shield so he wouldn't attack me which worked. "Ok y/n you can chill now we don't need you to have to stitch three more people up it bad enough you have to now do two" I then dropped the hoods dude and ran to grab the med kit. I came back to see the hoods guy holding his head in confusion, the Toby dude talking to jeff, and the other holding his hand that still had my knife in it. I walked over to the dude to stitch him up. When I got their I bent down in front of him and he tried to attack. Key word tried when he went to kick me I grabbed his wrist with knife and he stopped after hissing " sorry dude but I can't help ya if your trying to hurt me" I said as calmly aa possible. I yanked the knife out his wrist and he screamed "Dang your as bad as jeff" I said trying to hold back a laugh. That's when I heard a rustling in a bush and saw EJ. "Hello EJ can I get some help this dude started screaming after I pulled out the knife I'm scared about how loud he'll get with peroxide" he look at me hesitated then nodded and walked over. "So she got you to masky who else" the guy I'm guessing is masky said "Wait who else got hurt other than me and almost hoodie" I twitched while pouring the peroxide so masky kinda screamed pretty loud from how fast I accidentally poured "sorry I twitched" EJ kinda laughed before he grabbed the stitching materials and fixed the masky guys wrist. I got up and started to head back to the mansion with my knives when Jeff ran up "Hey we may want to bury the corpses you made" I nodded and headed over to what used to be neko and dragged her passed EJ and them. "Hey y/n what did you do and who is that" "oh this was neko but she pissed me off isn't that right now your a corpse neko and it's all because you and him were idiots and terrible friends you left me to die a**holes" I dropped her and jeff came over with Alix's corpse and I went over to the med kit and found a few matches and sent the to corpses ablaze. "Hey where are the two that were following up you around earlier y/n " I looked at EJ who was the one to ask and I pointed at the fire and laughed. Then I colapsed around blacked out once again.
I woke up once again on the couch but this time I was surrounded by everyone. I sat up which caused the three from earlier to flinch "Chill I'm not gonna try to kill ya I was playing a game you started it by raising the gun" I said to them which they kinda relaxed but tensed up right after. "It's her way of playing she chases and fights you, hoodie you lifted your gun showing her you wanted to fight so she saw you wanted to play, then masky you and toby came to hoodie defense so she fought you guys to" Jeff went on to explained which I had then smiled and giggled. "You guys seem to be the only people to play back it was fun". I went stand up but I felt a hand on my shoulder signaling for me to stay I looked up to see it was masky. "What there something wrong??" "Not really we all wanted to take you somewhere" "okay" "oh twitchy here is all your knives. Jeff then threw my four knives. Two have always been mine but the other two belonged to Alix and Neko.
We left the cabin a few minutes later we headed deeper into the forest. We soon came across this old looking mansion. Masky instructed Jeff, EJ, and I to stay outside for a few minutes. After a little while I start to hear a static noise it gets really loud to where most would tremble to their knees and cry from the piercing effect it can have. It didn't really bother me the facility used to play that noise to someone in a sound proof room so only they could hear. They did this to show you shouldn't act what they called bad. While EJ had a face that looked unhappy from the noise me and jeff were fine. "How does this not bother you guys" "oh Jeff never told you the facility played this noise to people all the time as a punishment so we're used to it" Jeff nodded in agreement while EJ nodded showing he understood.