Love and Desire

Yuzu pulled out her phone again, checking the next message she had been poring over for the past few minutes. She should have been used to it by now. Yuzu snuck another glance at the text.

Mei

Friday • 5:42 PM

Can you come over here on your break.

I really missed you.

Shoving her phone back into her pants pocket, Yuzu stripped off her white coat, throwing it into her locker before grabbing her tattered messenger bag. Hurriedly rushing out of break room, Yuzu waved goodbye to her colleagues as she exited the hospital. The cool nighttime air hit the blonde once she was on the sidewalk, quickening her pace as she blended into crowd. It was only a few minutes before she reach the apartment just a few blocks down the street.

It's a good thing the apartment was on a place close to the hospital, a ten minutes ride on a taxi. Since Yuzu was due back in only a few hours.

The blonde entered the lobby, avoiding eye contact with the concierge as she made a beeline for the elevators. Once she was behind the metal doors, she let out a sigh, pressing the button for 21st floor. Yuzu slumped back against her ribcage.

"Why does Mei always has this effect on me, the feeling of anxiety and mixture of desperation?" Yuzu needed her fix.

The elevator chimed as the doors slid open. Yuzu quickly took a step out onto the 21st floor, clutching the strap of her bag tightly in her hands. The blonde brisk strides brought her to the apartment room in mere seconds and pause in front of the doorway.

2176.

Her hand trembled slightly as she brought it up to the door, hesitating for a second before knocking.

Yuzu could hear rustling and movement in the room as footsteps neared the door. It swung open and a raven haired woman with fair skin greeted her. She was clad in a simple black one-piece. The dress was elegant, flowing, the sweetheart neckline dipping just low enough to make the raven hair salivate.

"Yuzu." The smile was evident in her voice as well as her face, pure delight emanating from her expression. Her hands found Yuzu's as she eagerly pulled the blonde inside.

"Mei." Yuzu found herself grinning as she followed the woman into the room, the door closing behind her.

"I missed you." The words escaped Mei's lips just seconds before she kiss Yuzu. It was passionate and fervent, yet gentle and patient.

Yuzu bringing her hands up to tangle her fingers in Mei's hair. She pulled the woman to her, savoring the taste of her lips.

Mei wasted no time as her slender hands grasped at Yuzu's collared shirt, wrinkling it. Still engaged in an ardent lip lock, The Black haired woman steered the blonde over to the double sized bed, pushing her down onto the mattress impatiently. Even with all the buttons, Mei made quick work of Yuzu's top, haphazardly throwing the garment onto a nearby chair.

Yuzu unbuttoned her own pants, sliding it off her legs as Mei mounted the bed with her knees. She effectively straddled the blonde, flashing Yuzu a sultry smile before stripping off her dress in one fluid motion over her head.

Yuzu felt her desire settle in between her legs, the wetness seeping through her panties as she took in the full sight of Mei. She was completely nude under the dress, the bare expanse of her fair skin quivering under Yuzu's hungry gaze.

"I hope you weren't walking around like that." Yuzu teased as she let her hands wander.

Mei scoffed, bitting her lip as she struggled to keep her composure. Yuzu's touch burned against her skin, sending jolts of pleasure down her spine. Mei gasped, her breath hitching in her throat as the blonde delved lower.