To fall inlove again

The hospital door opened. There was a gruney pulled by one of the paramedics followed by a young girl who is crying calling her grandfather. The paramedics explained that the old man had a cardiac arrest due to fatigued.

The Emergency department staff members check the person carefully and do physical assessment.

Yuzu felt her body been shaken. Her head hurts.

"Yuzu.. Yuzu!" The blonde was been awaked by the sound of her bestfriend and a giggling pink haired girl seating beside her.

"W-what happened?" Yuzu was laying down on the hospital lobby.

"Yuzucchi you just fainted while Mei was giving birth." The auburn haired girl explained.

"And you call yourself a doctor." Matsuri teased while still giggling.

"Hey, I'm a heart surgeon." Yuzu answered in defense. "And beside seeing someone giving birth is different."

"And aside from that it's Mei." Harumin flicked Matsuri on her forehead. "Will you stop teasing Yuzu." The younger girl rubbed her forehead while looking on the taller girl. "You know I'll get you for that later."

"Aihara-san." A tall dark haired woman approached the three women who's busy chatting. "Inoue-san." Yuzu immediately got up and walked greeting the woman half way. "What the hell happened? You just fainted inside the operating room and three of our nurses need to drag your butt out of there." The dark haired woman shook her head.

"I-I'm sorry Megumi-chan. Seeing someone giving birth is a bit new to me." Yuzu bowed her head. Megumi just waved her hand and sighed. "You can now see your sister or shall I say your wife." Yuzu thanked her and smiled sheepishly.

"What are you looking at pinky?" The dark haired doctor asked when she notice the young girl was staring at her.

"You know?"

"That blondie married her step-sister?" Megumi raised her eyebrows.

Matsuri bit her bottom lips. "How?"

"Yuzu and I, attend the same university in collage and she was a good friend of mine." Megumi seated herself and tap the chair asking Matsuri to sit besides her. "Who do you think help Mei on getting pregnant?" The dark haired giggle.

"I heard from Harumin that Yuzu supposed to be the one who would carry the child."

"Well yes. That was their plan after all. But due to some complication Yuzu is not fit to bear the child."

"So that's the reason why Mei volunteered to carry the baby?"

"Mei did pass all the test. And we immediately find the right donor."

"Is it true that the donor is close to Yuzu's bloodline?" The tall woman chuckled at the curiosity of the younger girl. "Yes, He maybe Yuzu's long distant cousin or uncle. who knows." Megumi just shrugged. "When Yuzu and I checked his file. It all matches to her."

"Hm.. medical and Science is really amazing."

"So do you want to be a doctor and followed your older sister's path?" The pinked haired glared sternly at the dark haired woman. "No. I wanted to be a music teacher or instructor."

Megumi chuckled to Matsuri's answer. "You are like her in some ways." The dark haired doctor got up as well. "Okay, I need to go, there are some patients that I need to check. Hopefully I answered all of your questions. Little kitty." Megumi checked her phone before leaving. Matsuri smiled to the taller woman before she followed Yuzu and Harumin to Mei's room.

~ Present day ~

"Mommy where are you?" The little girl keep on calling.

"I'm in the kitchen Mikan." Mei answered.