Chapter 5: The Morning After

Start from the beginning

I did my morining routine, taking a shower, brushing my teeth, putting make up on trying to keep it minimal, and putting on jeans, black heels, and a red belly shirt. As I walked out I could feel Randy staring at me. I looked over to him and he looked away turning his attention back to the tv. I noticed Nick sitting on the farside of the couch with Maddy. I checked my phone and noticed that it was 11:34. I decided to join them and sit on the couch next to Randy. We just sat there ocacsionally looking at eachother. Then there was a knock at the door I walked over and noticed that it was Seth. "Hey ready?" he asked.

"oh yeah I'll grab Nick and Maddy," "Nick Maddy lets go." I ran over to the couch because I had left my phone near Randy. I reached down to grab it but he grabbed my arm and he said, "Have fun but not too much fun." I giggled. "Okay Randy." I said grabbing my phone. I walked back to the door and closed it.

Seth drove us in a black Camaro. It was a nice one too. We drove listening to the music on the stereo. We arrived at a small diner . We all got out of the car and entered waiting to be seated. The waitress brought us to the back in the corner.

"So what would you like to drink." asked our waitress.

"Ummm I'll take a lemonade." I said. Seth got a coke, Nick got a sprite, and Maddy got water. When she came back with our drinks we all ordered our food. After we had all ordered Seth turned to me an asked, "So Brooke what were you doing before WWE?"

"Ummm well I lived with Maddy in a small home in Chino Hills. I worked at Forever 21 down at the shoppes and Maddy worked at Windsor. Ummm I've always been a huge wwe fan, posters everywhere and staying up late to watch Raw and Smackdown. I have a puppy but I gave him to my neice when I found out I got the job. Oh I have two sisters too. Arianna and Bridgette. Then my parents are Mark and Val but they moved away to New York a couple years ago. Ummm I went to high school at CHHS, where I really fell in love with wrestling."

"Oh my I remember having to go to all her matches every wednesday and watch her win every single time." said Maddy. We all laughed and our food came. I dug right into my salad as did Seth. When we were done we headed back to the hotel. Seth had his arm around my shoulder. As we came up to the lobby entrance he opened the door for me. "Thanks."

"No problem beautiful." I blushed big time. Wow he is really a great guy. I pecked his cheek and he smiled. I turned around and Nick and Maddy were just staring into eachother's eyes. It was so cute. I turned back and walked into the elevator. I remembered what had happened in here last night with Randy and I felt guilty. I had feelings for both guys and I think they did for me but it would hurt to choose one and hurt the other. "Well I had a good time." Seth said. "Yeah me too." He smiled and the elevator doors opened and he walked my back to my room. He pecked my cheek as I opened the door to see Randy laying on the couch on his phone. "Hey Randy."

"hey how was it?"

"Great actually."

"Cool."

The door opened and Maddy walked in. "Hey Nick and I are gonna go swimming and I was wondering if you guys wanted to come?" I looked over at Randy and we both nodded. We both headed into our rooms to get dressed. I walked into my room with Maddy. "So I can see whats wrong so who are you going to chose?"

"I don't know I like them both very much."

"If I were you I'd stay with Randy I can see it in the way he looks at you. You should talk to him more get to know him like you did with Seth today. Maybe you'll see his true colors."

"You're right thanks for the swimming invite."

"No problem."

I put on my small all black bikini and Maddy put on a small blue one, identical to mine. I walked out and saw Randy on the couch wearing blue and black swim shorts. Wow he looked so hot. His perfect tan and abs.I noticed he was checking me out biting his lip.