Chapter 34: Special

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jae, wake up" I felt Ara's hands shaking me.

"Yeah?" I asked sitting up. Feeling horrible, like I needed another nap after that nap.

"The Queen wants to talk to you." I nodded my head and stood up.

"Do you need help?" Ara asked taking my hand.

I smiled at her. "I'm okay." I could see the sadness in her eyes. "I swear Ara if you start crying, I'm going to beat you." She laughed and nodded her head.

I walked up the stairs to the Queens room. I knocked on the door and her maid opened it.

"lady Jae-Hwa." She bowed.

"Is Queen Jeon here?"

"Yes, she's outside on the balcony."

"Thank you." I walked inside and towards the big double doors.

"Eomma?" She turned around and in a blink of an eye, she was hugging me.

"How are you? I heard about your father."

"I don't know. It's like I can't feel anything."

"Oh, Jae-Hwa." She pulled away and placed her hand on my cheeks. Wiping my tears. "I know people will tell you to stay strong, especially since you have younger siblings but you shouldn't. We are meant to feel things, if block and pretend that we don't, we won't ever be able to feel things. Yes, staying strong is an important thing, but being so-called "weak" is something greater." I nodded my head and hugged her. Crying on her shoulders.

"If you ever need anything. Just tell me. Also, I will try to get King Jeon to allow Jungkook to stay with you for the whole week if you want." All I could do was nod my head.

"Now get something to eat and go rest. Invite the other girls to keep you company. Sometimes distraction is good, but don't completely blind yourself from the situation."

"I'll get going now. " She nodded her head and I walked out.

Maybe I should call Sana and Yoojung to come over to my room.

"I'm proud of you. I didn't expect you to do that. He is a trader. Well that gives me more time with him." I heard someone talking.

I walked down the stairs and saw Tzuyu. She saw me and hung up the phone.

"Jae-Hwa! I was looking for you." she held my hand. "How are you doing. I'm so sorry for your loss, I know how much your dad means to you."

"Thanks Tzuyu. I'm okay. Just tired." She let go of my hand.

"Of course! This must be tiring for you. You should rest. Do you want me to tell a maid to send your dinner up to your room?" I shook my head.

"I'm not that hungry. But thank you." She gave me a frown.

"I know it's hard for you, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't eat. I will have someone send you food. And you better eat it. E.V.E.R.Y L.A.S.T B.I.T.E" She said strictly.

I laughed. "Fine."

She smiled. "Good! I really hope you are doing already. I'm here for you if you ever need me." I nodded with a smile.

"Well got to go. I need to make a phone call back home." I nodded and watched her walk away.

When I walked into my room, I saw Sana and Yoojung talking with Ara. Once they saw me, they all ran towards me.

"I'm Okay. Don't worry." They pulled me towards the bed.

"let's eat and watch some Kdrama, I mean you are going to be gone for a week! During our kdrama marathon!" Sana said disappointed, I laughed.