Chapter 33: I'm sorry

A/N: Short chapter! :( sorrry I'm on vacation. I have to wake up early tomorrow but wanted to give you something to read lol

I wasn't paying attention to the Exclusive. Luckily we were just watching video clips of what has been going on for the past few months.  

I wasn't the same after me and Jungkook's fight. I swear all we ever do is fight. I was mad at Jungkook. I was mad at King Jeon and I was mad at the Exclusive. I was made that  I wanted everything from him and everything for him because I wanted every piece of him. It was infuriating that everyone had to have their hands on Jungkook. 
Is it bad that I want him to myself?

I looked to my right and saw Sana. I reached out for her hand. The second she felt them, she held it. When the camera was away from us she looked into my eyes with worried 

"What's wrong?" She mouthed to me. 

I shrugged my shoulders. She gave my hand a light squeeze and looked back. 

I looked at yoojung who was sitting in front of me next to Tzuyu, I held on to her shoulders. She didn't turn around but lifted her hand up and placed it on mine. 

I felt better knowing I had them by my side. I knew I could talk to them about what had happened between me and Jungkook. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Not Perfect Princess

Me: Hey, can you guys come to my room. I want to talk about what is going between me and Jungkook. Lol I know you are dying to know what is going on. 

Sana: BE THERE IN 15 SECONDS. 

Yoojung: I'M HERE

I laughed and right then was a knock at my door. Ara stood up and opened the door. Right when it open, Sana and Yoojung came running in. 

"SPILL THE TEA!" Yoojung said jumping on my bed

"What the fuck did he do this time?" Sana said getting under my blanket. 

We sat there and I explained everything to him. They got mad and tried to give me advice. 

"Well, Me and Yoojung have no feelings towards him anymore," Sana said as Yoojung nodded her head. 

"I'm here just for the nice ass dresses and food." We all laughed at Yoojung. 

"He's all your baby girl." I smiled. 

"Not with Tzuyu. If I was his, why didn't he ended this whole thing when his father asked." 

Sana held my hand. 

"You said that you didn't know if you were ready to be a princess. You asked him for time, because you are unsure. And he said he wanted to show you how being a Princess isn't a horrible thing. " Sana paused. 

"Maybe he wanted to make sure you were fully sure about this job. And that's why he said no." Yoojung finished. 

"I Don't kno-" There was a knock at the door.  I looked at Ara. 

"It's Jungkook" I mouthed.  

I wanted to run and Hide in my bathroom but Sana and Yoojung held me. 

"Hello, Ara!" 

"Your Majesty." She bowed. He looked at us and was shocked. 

"Oh, I didn't know you were all together. Tzuyu is not with you guys?" I rolled my eyes. Yoojung slapped her head. "Ummm. I mean, sorry to ruin your girl time. But I really need to talk with Jae-Hwa." Sana and Yoojung quickly stood up.