I fall asleep soon after laying in bed with Everett in my arms curled up against my side, her head on my chest. I can feel her steady heartbeat against my side as it beats in rhythm with my own. My wolf circles in my consciousness, looking for any signs in her breathing, heart rate, temperature. When he is satisfied with his mate he curls in on himself and falls from my consciousness.

>>><><<<

Morgana and Liliana are in my office waiting for me as I arrive ten minutes before our meeting time. "I'm sorry to keep the two of you waiting. We are still awaiting Beta Logan to arrive. He'll be here soon I'm sure."

"No you didn't keep us waiting. We just finished making acquaintances with Emily, Everett's mother. She made us a delicious breakfast and had it delivered to our room. We went downstairs and thanked her for it. We were just walking past when we sensed your presence coming." Liliana explains.

"Emily does make the best food." I comment and open my office door for them to enter.

"We also met your mother and father, Alpha Ryland and Luna Charlotte. They seem like very nice people. Nothing like the reputation that you have built for yourself and the Lupus Pack. I will say one thing for sure. They did a good job raising you and taking care of this pack when they were charge." Morgana says and I don't look at them as I sit down.

"I appreciate you saying that. The reputation I built for myself and this pack since becoming Alpha was to show all of my enemies that I would get my mate back and do anything to protect her and this pack. I think I succeeded in that sense." I say with a smirk. "Logan helped a lot in building our reputation. He wanted his twin sister back as much as I wanted my mate."

"I think you have proved to everyone that no one will take anything that is yours away from you without the consequences." Liliana smiles and turns her head towards the door as Logan enters the room.

Logan smiles sheepishly at us and stands beside me.

I set up my files and open them. The faces of the women who resemble my mate stare up at me. I turn the files towards the witches so they can see. "We suspect that the Blood Moon Pack has been capturing females that resemble my mate for their Alpha. They come from the packs of many of my allies and they are want this to stop. Many of contacted us to visit their packs and help with the search. I have not said yes or no to any of the pack as of yet."

"These allies of yours will help us if we help them in the search for their missing pack members?" Morgana asked.

"Yes. The suspicion of the Blood Moon Pack being behind the kidnapping will help us to gain their warriors in defeating the Blood Moon Pack." Logan intervenes and spreads out the pictures and the corresponding information.

There are four missing girls remaining, the fifth being the girl that was hung from the tree outside of Everett's room. All are from allying packs.

There is Isabella McHaven from the River Side Pack. She is the daughter of the head warrior and was training to take his spot over when she turned twenty-one. She was taken from her room in the middle of the night. Her hair is the same colour as my mate but is cut shorter closer to her chin rather then past her shoulders like my mate.

The next girl is Amelia Rynheart from the Mountain View Pack. She is a new member of the pack after finding her mate who is a warrior. They were on a run when they were attacked and when the mate woke up she was gone. Her eyes are deep set but are a green colour like my mates. Everett's eyes though are brighter like leaves in the spring while this girl is more like mossy deep green.