"Crap Casey you're going to give me a headache!" I yell and grab my head.

"What-"

"I can mind link smart one." I say.

"Cas that was a little dumb." Ares says and laugh.

"And what is ErIH Mat?" I ask and her face turns red.

"Shut up!" She says and it hits me and I smile.

"All males out!" I yell and they all leave except Stark.

"Should I stay?" He asks uncertain.

"Should he stay?" I ask Casey and she huffs.

"Stay and shut the door." She says.

"Not fair!" Ares says.

"Shut it you big baby." I yell.

"What is it?" Stark asks and folds his arms over his chest.

"I might be wrong because it usually isn't the female who fee-"

"I got it. You think you are his mate." Stark says and Casey nods her head yes.

"But,he did even-"

"I'll talk to him about it." Stark says.

"What did he mean not to worry about your hair?" She asks and I smile.

"I don't know you're his mate so tell me." I say and walk out grabbing Stark's wrist.

"I still want to hike." He whines.

"Erin,Stark I was looking for you two!" Mom yells and pulls us downstairs.

"Hey." Turner says with June right beside him. There is a girl about our age with plain brown hair but bright green eyes.

"That's Morgan my adoptive sister she is just seventeen." Stark says and I nod my head and sit on the counter.

"Hello my pups!" Rita says walking in. Donny makes a weird face.

"Stark isn't a pup." He says.

"Well anyways your birthday is next week and it's going to be big!" Mom says and her and Rita start to jump up and down like teenagers.

"I thought it was her birthday?" Morgan says.

"Yes it is but the next day is when she sh-"

"It won't happen ma." I say and she looks like she might cry.

"Don't say the Erin you will find him the day after your birthday I know it." She says and huffs.

"I'm not you and now we can't go hiking because I'm sure Ares is off with Srick and I know dad will freak if it's just Stark and me out there." I say and she growls.

"Erin you will." She says still growling at me.

"Dad did so I dought I will." I say and grab an apple.

"Find who?" June asks.

"Her mate of course because the day when her father gives her the pack we will also have the ma-"

"Mom it won't happen so drop it now," I say and she growls more.

"I'm still the Luna you little girl." She says and I hand Turner an orange.

"And your Luna and Alpha crap doesn't work on me." I say and My dad walks in.

"Erin don't tempt your mom." Dad says.

"Is everything almost ready at the falls?" I ask and Dad smiles.

"Yes it is." Dad says and laughs.