Katerina

Katerina gave me a timetable for my classes the other day.

Monday-Introduction to powers, break, power testing, free period, meeting the xmen, stopping the war meeting 1.

Wednesday-meeting my classmates.

Thursday- stopping the war sessions 3+4, how to control mutant abilities, Meeting classmates session 2.

I had the whole day free on Friday and Tuesday was just the same as Monday, just with war meeting 2 instead of 1.

Its was Sunday, so I guessed my lessons started tomorrow, which meant I could do anything I want.

An hour later, I had decide to get to know Katerina better and so I walked over to her dorm. I knocked three times on the solid oak door.

"Oh, hi Elizabeth! How are you?" Katerina smiled as she opened the door.

"Please, call me Raven. I'm doing okay, I was wondering if I could get to know you better and also, do you know where I'm staying?" I grinned at her cheekily.

"Aha, you do like the nick name! Um, I think you are staying in room 207 and yes, I would love to get to know you better!"

"Wait, 206? Second floor, sixth door along?"

"Yeah."

I walked backwards to the stairs at the end of the hall and started counting the rooms.

"One, two, three, four, five and oh, six!" The thought of staying in the room right next to Katerina made me feel better.

"Yeah, we are corridor buddies! I think there is one other girl staying in there, Emily Rose, I think her name was!" Katerina said.

"Cool, wait, corridor buddies, seriously?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Duh! Why not? Anyway, come on, we're going to get to know each other better remember!" Katerina said a bit sarcastically, taking hold of my hand and pulling me along the hallway, down the stairs.

We ended up talking for what seemed like forever on the school's grounds. We sat in a beautiful field all day, talking about God knows what.

"If you don't mind me asking, what are your powers?" Katerina asked me, "Coz, like, you know the information they gave me so I could evaluate your health and what not didn't say."

"Are you a medic? And no I'm not telling, wait till tomorrow!"I replied.

"Fine, then you will have to wait till tomorrow too!" She said.

We talked about anything and everything(excluding stuff about our abilities). All in all we had a great time!

"So, did you cry at the fault in our stars?" Katerina asked me.

"What is that?"

"Wait, you're telling me you haven't even heard of the fault in our stars?!"

"Yeah, sorry, don't hurt me!"

"Well then we are going out right now to buy this book for you! And once you've read it, we are gonna watch it!"

"O-kay?"

"Okay. Waaaaaah!"

"Huh?"

"You'll get it soon enough."

So, Katerina ran inside to ask for permission to leave the school grounds, after making it completely clear that she would murder me if I didn't read he book.

When she came back she had two girls around our age with us. The slightly taller one with shoulder-length grey hair was called Ororo Monroe. The other one with short brown hair and green eyes was called Jean.

We walked over to one of the smaller spare jets and clambered in. Jean strapped herself in the pilot's chair and I heard the roar of the engine, as me, Ororo and Katerina sat down in the passengers seats.