Chapter 43: Writing an album

"Well this is fun" Dylan said sarcastically.

"Yeah so fun" Toby agreed, again with sarcasm.

"Writing an album's hard" Charlie moaned.

"For fucks sake get a fucking grip, we can do this, we have to do this, for the fans" Drew ranted, we all stared at him in amazement. Drew's the one who does absolutely nothing and now he's taking control.

"Who are you and what have you done with our drummer?" Dylan asked.

"I'm just getting tired of you guys moaning about this fucking album, we can do it, we're a team, we're a band, we work together. We can get through this" I laughed.

"What are you laughing at?" Drew snapped.

"You sound like you're an army instructor" i said inbetween laughs.

"Good"

"Drew's right we can do this, we already have a few songs that Hopeless likes so we can start with them" I announced.

"You're right let's do this"  Toby said grabbing a guitar and working on some riffs and chords with Charlie. I wrote down broken lyrics. Drew worked on drum beats and Dylan played some bass riffs.

"Toby play that again" I said. He played the guitar again and I mumbled some words along to it.

"Living life crazily right by your side baby" I motioned for Toby to keep repeating the guitar and I sang the lyrics until they fit.

"Brilliant" Dylan said joining in with a bass riff tht fit, Drew soon followed with Drums and Charlie added in a twinkly tune on guitar. We finished the song and called it Life is Crazy.

We also wrote another song called Imagination.

Yes writing an album is hard but when you work as a team it's easy.