Chapter 29: You're beautiful

We got to Pixie's apartment, which was so retro. She had records on the wall along with paintings and drawings. It was amazing.

"So are you and Carter boyfriend and girlfriend?" I asked sitting down on the sofa. Pixie laughed, "Oh no, our parents are really good friends, we grew up with each other. He's like my brother and he's not my type" she said.

"What is your type then?"

"Girls" she stated.

"You're a lesbian?" I asked.

"Yep, full lesbian. I used to be bisexual but then I changed to full lesbian"

"Cool" Pixie handed me a coke and I took a sip.

"What about you?" Pixie asked.

"Don't really label myself. I've just broken up with my boyfriend, that's why I came back to London, to get away from him. It's complicated, but I've never fallen in love with a girl, so I don't label myself because it could happen" I replied.

"So you're a tattoo artist?"

"Yeah, my studio is in the basement of my parents house. I've always wanted to set up my own tattoo shop"

"Same, maybe we could be partners"

"Yeah maybe. Are you studying at the RCA?" I asked.

"Yeah, just joined actually. I'l be in your class with you and Carter"

"Awesome, we should have a lot of fun"

"Yeah we should"

"You're beautiful" I said without realising, I quickly covered my mouth as Pixie chuckled "Thank you, you are too" she said. We looked into each other's eyes. She was nice and beautiful. I had never been attracted to a girl before, but maybe I was starting to become attracted. Pixie moved closer to me, she tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Macy, you are so beautiful" she whispered.

"Kiss me" I whispered back and she did. Her lips were so soft, it was like I was imagining it. It was a gentle kiss but it was soon over when she pulled away.

"Wow" she mumbled. I cupped her cheek with my hand and pulled her face closer to mine. I kissed her again and this time it wasn't gentle.

Suspisions confirmed: I had fallen for a girl.

So I'm not going to update anymore after this because I'm on holiday and I've not written a lot after this chapter and I don't know when I'll be able to write. If I can write a few more chapters then I'l update but I can't promise.