Chapter 10: I can't fight this anymore

I texted Cameron our location so Martin could send a car an then sat on the bed.

"You okay Bambi?" Matty asked.

"Yeah" We laid on the bed side by side, talking about the past. I turned to look at Marty's face but he was already looking at me. I don't know what made me do it, but I did. I kissed him. He didn't kiss me, I kissed him. It was like I wanted it.

"Macy, what are you doing?" Matty whispered.

"I can't fight this anymore" I whispered back. Matty just looked confused so I straddled his lap. I leant down and kissed his jaw and neck.

"I" kiss "Can't" kiss "Fight" kiss "This" kiss "Anymore" kiss.

"You have a boyfriend" he breathed.

"I know but I still have feelings for you Matty"

"Fuck, I love you" he tangled his hands in my hair and flipped us over. I should of stopped it, but I couldn't cause I wanted it. I wanted it as much as him.

Matty kissed me and started removing my clothes, so I removed his. Soon we were wrapped up in each other.

Yes we'd had sex before but not like this. This was more love and passion. I'd never experienced anything like this before, not even with Cameron. I was soon wrapped in complete and utter bliss. This was perfect.

Matty fell next to me and pulled me into his side. I rested my head on his chest as he played with my hair.

"Do you regret it?" Matty asked. I looked up at him and kissed his chest.

"No, do you?"

"Fuck no"

"Why was it different than the other times?" it was a stupid question for me to ask but I did anyway.

"Because it was love Macy, I love you with all my heart"

"I love you too Matty"

But I didn't know what type of love it was? And if I loved Matty then what did I feel towards Cameron?

Who thought that this was too good to be true?