Chapter 79: Hello Baby

I left hospital a week after my surgery. Honestly, I couldn't wait to get home to Reuben.

Cameron drove back home and I breathed a sigh of relief when the house came into view through the windscreen.

"You okay?" he asked looking concerned. I placed my hand on his leg and gently squeezed.

"I'm fine, I'm just happy to be home. I can't wait to see my baby boy" I replied, with Cameron smiling as I spoke.

"And he can't wait to see you either".

The car soon came to a halt. Cameron jumped out and came running around to my side of the car to open the door.

"Always a gentleman. You know I'm not completely incapable though" I said as I exited the car and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips.

"I know, but I worry" I smiled in response to his answer.

"I know you do, but I'm okay, everything is going to be okay, I promise" I kissed him again and then walked towards the house.

I opened the front door and was instantly greeted by Courtney and Kathy.

"Macy! Welcome home" Kathy said whilst hugging me tightly.

"Mom be careful, she's fragile" Cameron said, walking through the door.

"Shush you, I'm just glad to see my daughter-in-law" Kathy dismissed and Cameron scoffed in response as he walked into the living room.

"Mom stop halting her, she wants to see Reuben" Courtney said and Kathy giggled in response.

"That obvious huh?" I questioned and they both nodded. Cameron soon joined the rest of us in the hall, carrying my baby boy. He kissed my forehead and handed Reuben over to me.

"Hello Baby" I whispered. "I love you so much and Mummy is never going to leave you again, I promise" I kissed his forehead and held him close to my chest.

"He's missed you as much as me, but I've missed you more" Cameron murmured in my ear and I smiled. Before I got a chance to reply, Kathy said "Well, we better be going and leave you three to have some family time" and with that her and Courtney left, leaving Cameron, Reuben and I.

"Well I've missed you both as much, equally" I replied to Cameron's comment, who chuckled in response. 

A few hours later

Cameron and I were sitting on the sofa and Reuben was fast asleep upstairs in his cot. We were watching Peter Pan on TV, which was one of my favourite films ever. The film soon finished and I looked into Cameron's eyes.

"How about we go upstairs and have some special adult time?" I seductively whispered whilst running my fingers up and down his chest. His eyes went wide and he soon stammered "F-f-fuck yes".

We ran upstairs and had one of the most passionate and best nights of my life.

LOOK WHO'S BACK!!!! Sorry I haven't updated in so long, but I've switched schools and am now at a music college studying Music Business, so all of my time has been taken up with work and stuff like that. I also have a blog called 'Music Pandemonium' if you want to go and check that out at www.musicpandemonium.com then that would be fantastic. Just bare with me guys, I am getting things done as quick as I can.

On a side note: This story is soon coming to an end and this will be the last one of Macy and Cameron's journey, I hope you have enjoyed it so far and I am very upset to finish it and let it go, it has been like my child over the past 4 years along with 'Never be What You Want', but I would like to thank every single one of you, who has taken time out of your day to read my stupid little story. THANK YOU!!