Chapter 24: I'm sorry

I headed to the front of the bus where Dylan, Toby, Drew and Martin were sitting.

"Everything okay?" Martin asked.

"Actually, no" I said whilst sitting down next to Toby. Everyone looked up at me.

"What's up?" Drew asked.

"I think I'm gonna go home for a bit"

"We're in the middle of a tour Macy, and not just any tour, Warped Tour" Dylan said.

"I know but everything's become so confusing and I can't even be around Cameron or Matty right now. Cameron and I broke up and I just can't deal with being around him"

"What else?" Dylan asked.

"My best friend Lily, who was murdered, sent a copy of my art sketchbook to the Royal College of Art in London and they've offered me a scholarship, so as you can see I have a lot of things to figure out and what I want"

Everyone just looked at me.

"I'm sorry guys but I need this and you need to understand that"

"We understand Macy, but we've put everything into this band" Toby said.

"I know and that's why I want you to continue with Warped Tour"

"How?" Drew asked.

"Toby and Dylan can sing, you guys don't need me. Martin can you announce that I'm leaving Warped Tour due to personal issues?" Martin nodded.

"Also Martin can you get me a plane ticket to London? Plus look after these guys"

"Will do" Martin said before he tapped something on his phone.

"Plane's booked, your flight is at 8pm tonight. It's 3pm now and you've already played your set"

"Okay thanks" I headed to the bunks and grabbed all of my things and guitar. I headed back to the front lounge.

"I'm gonna miss you guys so much" I said trying not to cry.

"You'll be back" Toby said.

"How could you leave us? You just need to sort some things out, you'll be back, I know you will" Dylan said. I was pulled into a group hug and then I exited the bus. Martin looked at me.

"Thanks for everything Martin. Can you give this to Cameron please?" I handed him a letter.

"Of course I will, now take care and good luck. You'll be back soon I hope"

"I'm sure I will"

"There's a car waiting" he pointed to a black car. I nodded and hugged him one last time before I got into the car and left Warped Tour. On the way out of the gates I saw him.

Cameron.