Chapter 12: What Are You Doing Here?

"J-Jackson" I stuttered, blinking to see if I was imaginging it. Nope he was really here on Warped Tour.

"Hey little sis"

"What are you doing here?"

"We wanted to come and see you"

"We?"

"Yeah me, mum and dad"

"Mum and dad are here?"

"Yep"

"Oh my god" the realisation hit me that he was here so I ran to him and hugged him tight.

"I've missed you so much" I mumbled into his shoulder as he chuckled.

"I missed you too"

"Where are mum and dad?" I asked pulling away.

"Outside talking to Cameron and Matty" my face fell, they were talking to Cameron and Matty. Cameron and Matty. Matty and Cameron. SHIT CAMERON AND MATTY!

I ran outside to them, they were all laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked approching them.

"Hello sweetie, Matty was just telling us that you two got lost last night" mum said as she kissed me on the cheek.

"Oh he did, did he?" I glared at Matty who just shook his head. He hadn't told them about what happened at the hotel.

"You okay Roo? You seem a bit on edge" Cameron asked.

"No I'm fine thank you"

"You never were good at keeping directions" my dad said still laughing.

"We're going to watch your set later" mum said.

"Awesome" I smiled.

"We're going to have a look around, come on Jackson!" dad shouted, Jackson soon came out and they left. Matty walked back to Upon This Dawning's bus and Cameron wrapped his arm around my waist, kissing my temple.

"You sure you okay?" he whispered.

"Yeah I'm perfectly fine" I grabbed his face and kissed him lightly but passionately.

Is it possible to love two people at the same time?

I'm so sorry that I didn't update yesterday, but it was my prom and I was getting ready. Prom was awesome, I had a great time and got a photo with my art teacher! I'm really sad that I've finished this chapter in my life, but I'm really excited to start the next chapter in September. Updates will become more frequent now.