Chapter 19: Stay away from her

Cameron's P.O.V.

I stalked towards Upon This Dawning's bus. I just let myself in to be greeted by Teo.

"Where is he?" I asked, determination in my voice.

"Where's who?"

"Matty!" I shouted.

"He's in his bunk" I headed towards the bunks and automatically found Matty's.

"Get the fuck outside now!" I ordered. Matty just did as I said and headed outside. As I followed I heard Teo say "What you gonna do?" I ignored him and followed Matty.

Once we were outside I just stared at Matty.

"Stay away from her!" I hissed.

"Stay away from who?" Matty asked dumbfounded.

"Don't act dumb with me, you know who. Macy, stay away from Macy"

"She's my best friend"

"Well stop being her best friend, just ignore her"

"Why?"

"You know why!" I shouted.

"Because she would rather be with me. Get this into your head Cameron, she loves me, she made love to me, I tried to stop her but she continued. She gasped and moaned my name and she enjoyed it" he said.

You shouldn't have said that."You're gonna regret saying that" I hissed. Matty just raised an eyebrow but I lunged at him and knocked him onto the floor with me on top of him. I kept punching him.

"She doesn't fucking love you, she loves me" Matty screamed. Another punch in the mouth.

"She does love me, she wouldn't have come back to me if she didn't"

"She wouldn't have made love to me if she did" was his comeback. I hit him straight in the face. His nose and lip were bleeding, his nose ring glittered in the mass of blood.

Suddenly I was pulled off of him, I kept kicking the person who pulled me off him.

"Let me kill him"

"No Ron!" Rob said. He turned me around and that's when I saw her.

Macy with tears in her eyes.

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I've got a taster week for sixth form this week which sucks, so I'm in school everyday. I'll try and update tomorrow but can't promise.