Chapter 7: You were awesome

We finished our set and ran off stage.

"You were great" Cameron said pulling me to his chest.

"Thank you" I said. I looked over his shoulder and saw Matty looking really sad.

"Excuse me" I said to Cameron and then walked over to Matty.

"What's wrong Munchkin?"

"You were awesome on stage today" he said.

"But?"

"But it made me realised that everything's changed. Seeing you in his arms just made me realise how much things have changed. I miss us playing in Verona." he mumbled.

"Hey! Yes everything's changed, but it's a good change. When we were younger we always wanted to chase our dreams. I miss us playing in Verona too, but look at what we're doing now. We're living our dreams Matty, just like we always wanted."

"I know but you're just too busy with your boyfriend, it's like I don't exist"

"Don't ever say that Matty, please. You do exist, I love you Munchkin. How about after you play your set we go somewhere? Just you and me. No Cameron, no Teo, no Dani, no one, just you and I" al he did was nod. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the rest of the group talking about our set.

"You were amazing!" Teo exclaimed.

"Thanks Teo" I said. All of a sudden I felt a kiss on my cheek. I turned my head to see Matty with a sheepish look on his face. I just kissed his cheek back.

So guys at the moment I'm all over the place with exams and revision. I have 2 more weeks of exams and then I'm finished, so just hang in there and I promise you will get an update on Friday 13th June 2014 (my last day of exams).