Chapter 28

"OMG my grandson is so cute no other baby would ever top his adorableness!" Mom says

"Mom?" I clear my throat.

"Oh honey you and Jace will have cute babies too!" Mom says and I walk to the kitchen to get some water.

I get my glass of water and walk back to my room. I open the door and I am greeted by Henry.

"You got water?" Jace asks taking my glass and he takes a sip. He hands it back to me. "Thank you." 

"You're welcome." I say flatly taking a sip. I purposefully drink off the side he drank off of.

"What's wrong babygirl?" Jace asks as I sit on my bed he sits down with me. "Tell me baby." 

"It's just that seeing Isaiah, Bridget, Emmie, and Ethan I kind of have baby fever." I say and I lean back on him. "I want a baby of my own." 

"Yeah I kind of have baby fever myself." Jace says and runs his fingers through my hair. "I just don't want to rush you because you aren't ready and we are only 17." 

"Maybe we will get a baby for our parenting class we are taking this year." Jade says. "We are still juniors." 

"You know she's right." Riele says. "We might be able to get a baby from the Parent Project that us juniors take." 

Riele skipped 9th and 10th grade because she is very smart. She will graduate before she turns 18.

"Yeah that is true. I like that class I mean we all have a partner." I say. "I mean think about it Jade has Sean, I have Jace, and Riele you can let Xander help you." 

"Yeah I really want to take that class so I can take care of the baby." Riele says.

I get up and go downstairs and I see Emmie playing with Ethan and Bridget. I walk over to them. They all look up at me.

"Wanna come to my room?" I pick Bridget up and Ethan shakes his head yes. "Come on babies!" 

I held out my hand and Ethan took it and Emmie got up, got her teddy bear and followed us up to my room.

We get to my room. I knock on the door.

"Jace hold onto Henry!" I yell at him through the door. 

"Ok I got him." Jace says then I hear him add. "Jade let her in." 

Jade lets me in and I hand Bridget to Jace and he takes her. Emmie goes to Riele and Ethan goes to Jade.

"Hi babygirl." Jace says as he positions Bridget in his lap. Bridget giggles. "Henry lay down." 

"Aw are you sleepy baby?" Riele asks Emmie as she yawns and Emmie shakes her head and lays her head on Riele's shoulder.