Chapter 17

"Brooklyn what's wrong boo?" Riele asks hugging me tight.

"I-I can't face Isabela right now." I say stuttering but still crying.

"Why what did she say?" Riele asks.

"Rie she said that she should be with Jace not me." I say.

"I will be right back!" Riele says and starts to walk away.

"Where are you going?" I yell after her.

"To give this girl a piece of my mind!" Riele yells back and I run after her by this time Jace caught up with me.

"No don-" I say getting cut off by Jace. He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. "Jace let me go I have to stop Riele!"

"Just let Riele do what she is gonna do." Jace says and he kisses me. I fall under his spell and give in.

"Jace you could kill with those lips I love them!" I say when I pull away.

"You want more?" He asks and I nod
Jace pulls me back into a kiss. "I love you."

"I love you more." I say as I bite my lip.

Jace and I walk over to where Jade and Sean are playing volley ball against Cooper and Noah.

"Hey guys can we join you?" I ask as we get over to them.

"Yeah you and Jace can play on this side with Noah and I'll go play on that side with Sean and Jade." Cooper says to us as he goes over to the side that Jade and Sean are on. 

We play Volley ball for awhile and then it is like 5:30 pm so we decided to go back to Jace's house.

"Good game you guys." Sean says to Jace and I.

"Thanks man." Jace says and he high fives him.

Everyone gets into the cars. In Jace's car it's Jace, Me, Ella, Riele, and Jade. In Cooper's car it's Cooper, Sean, Noah, Isabela, and Maeve. We all go to Jace's.

25 minutes later
We get to Jace's and we pull into the driveway and we all get out. Cooper pulls in next to us. We all go inside.

"Where's Henry!?" I say and he comes running to me at the front door this dog really loves me! "There's my good boy."

"So what do you guys wanna do now?" Jace asks as I go over to the couch to sit down.

"We could get in the pool in your back yard." I say and Cooper agrees with me along with Jade, Riele, and Sean.

"Ok then the pool in my back yard it is." Jace says and we all go to the back yard. Henry is behind me like always.

We all swim in the pool even Henry gets in a few times and then everyone decides to go home. So we all say goodnight to everyone. Riele and I hang out for a little while.

"So Rie what do you wanna do?" I ask her.

"Lets Periscope you, Jace, and I." Riele says.

"Ok lets do it." I say. "Jace!"

"Yeah?" Jace asks coming into his room as I take out my phone and get on Periscope.

"You, me, and Rie are gonna do a Periscope." I say.

We make a Periscope broadcast and we have 359 people.

"Hey everyone!" I say and everyone is asking us questions.

Periscope Chat
Mommabear214: What is your  favorite thing to do when you guys are on set?

Lily_Danger: Jace how long have you and Brooklyn been dating?

Cloudyskies: Riele you are such a queen I love you so much!

JaceDanger: Brooklyn can you sing for us?

Jacelyn_Confirmed: Jace do you plan on marring Brooklyn?

Riele_is_a_queen: Riele if you had to describe Brooklyn and Jace in one word what would it be?

"Hanging out!" Jace, Riele, and I all say at the same time to Mommabear214

"We are going on 3 years now." Jace says to Lily_Danger.

"Aww thank you so much!" Riele says to Cloudyskies.

"My voice isn't doing very good right now I have a kind of sore throat." I say to JaceDanger.

"Yes I do actually just not right now. She isn't ready she told me herself." Jace says to Jacelyn_Confirmed.