Chapter 5

"So you guys didn't do anything?" She asks.

"Nope but we slept on the floor together." I say.

"Oh." Riele says.

We get started with rehearsal.

Scene 1:
Narrator: At Swellview Middle/ High school where the students of Swellview go to get their education. Henry Hart is at his locker with his bestfriends Charlotte, Jasper, and ex girlfriend Bianca.

Henry: Hey Bianca, Charlotte, and Jasper.

Jasper, Charlotte, and Bianca: Hey Henry!

Henry: Hey what are you guys doing after school?

Charlotte: Henry we have to go to work after school.

Henry: Oh yeah I remember now Ray said we have work today.

(Becky Hartman enters the school building and goes up to the group.)

Becky: Hey Henry!

Henry: Hey Becky.

(Becky and Henry share a kiss in the middle of the hallway.)

Everyone: Awww

(Everyone claps as Henry and Becky break their kiss.)

Bianca: You guys are so cute!

Becky and Henry: Uhhh, what are you doing here?

Halfway through we all bust out laughing so we have to do the scene again. By the time we start over we are almost finished so we can go home after rehearsal.

We are done rehearsing. I get all my stuff ready to go and Jace and I head back to his house but we stop and get something to eat first.

Jace's POV
Brooklyn and I stopped to get something to eat at In n' Out. We were in the drive thru. Brook is eating her food in the car but right now I'm not hungry.

"Jace you need to eat." Brooklyn says and I look at her.

"I'm not hungry." I say.

"You haven't eaten anything all day eat something." Brooklyn says. "Please?"

"Fine." I say and I eat a burger.
"Thank you." Brooklyn says. She kisses me and then we pull out of the parking lot of in n' Out burger.

"Your welcome." I say rolling my eyes.

We get back to my house and when we get inside Brooklyn sits on the couch.

"We're home." I say and I go over and sit down by Brooklyn. I rub her hair she looks exhausted. "You ok BabyGirl?"

"I'm fine." She says and she closes her eyes.

"Are you sure?" I ask and she nods her head. "Get up for a second BabyDoll."

"Why?" She asks but she gets up anyway. I slide and sit in the spot that she was sitting in.

"Ok sit down BabyGirl." She sits down on my lap and she swings her feet onto the couch and she lays her back on the arm rest and my arm. "Are you going to go to sleep sweetheart?"

"Yes." She says and nods her head and I kiss the top of her head. "I love you Baby."

"I love you too." I say and lean my head back on the back of the couch. I eventually fall asleep.

----Time Lapse----  1 hour

I wake up to someone poking me I open my eyes and see that it's Glory.

"Jace wake up." Glory says.

"I'm up Glory what is it?" I ask still sleepy.

"Its Brooklyn!" Glory says and I am fully awake now.

"What's wrong with her?" I ask. I am now worried.

"I don't know I was in my room and I heard throwing up so I went down to the bathroom and seen Brooklyn in there." Glory says.

I run upstairs and see Brooklyn sitting in the bathroom in the hallway on the floor. She looks like she is crying. I go in and rub her back.

"BabyDoll what's wrong?" I ask and I keep rubbing her back.

"I don't feel good and my head hurts." She says crying again I pick her up and take her to my room. I lay her down on the bed. I lay down with her and I kiss her on her forehead.

"Go to sleep BabyGirl." I say and I take my shirt off and she lays her head on my chest. Brooklyn falls asleep and so do I.

I'm not fully asleep but I get up to go to the bathroom and I come back to see Brooklyn sitting up as soon as I get in bed she goes back to sleep and so do I.

----Time Lapse---- 2 Weeks