Chapter 7

"Yeah, Jace come with me to the kitchen." I say.

"I'll come too!" Peyton says.

Jace and I go into the kitchen with Peyton behind us. I get a glass out of the cabinet and I get water for Peyton.

"Here you go Peyton." I say and hand him the glass of water Jace is leaning against the counter and I lean against him. He puts his arms around my waist.

"Thanks and are you guys like a thing or something or are you just friends?" Peyton asks.

"We go out Peyton." I say. Peyton looks kind of mad. "Dude what's with the mad face?"

"It's nothing." Peyton says. "Just you better not hurt her at all."

"Peyton relax Jace and I have been together for a year and a half." I say.

"Wait Jace aren't you on that show Henry Danger?" Peyton asks

"Yeah how'd you know?" Jace asks.

"Because I watch your show a lot with Ethan and Emmie." Peyton says.

"Hey I am on that show too ya know!" I say I feel hurt.

"Oh yeah sorry Brooklyn I watch you up there too." Peyton says.

"It's really fun I really enjoy being on the show the cast and crew is just amazing people." Jace says and I get up on the counter and Jace does the same.

"I am going to my room Jace you want to come up to my room?" I ask and he nods I get off the counter and I go back to the living room and I grab Bridget and I went upstairs.

"Can I come too?" Peyton asks.

"Sure you can come too if you want to." I say and I finally get to my room I sit on my bed with Bridget in my lap and Jace sits on my bed also I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Brooklyn you are so good with her." Jace says and he lays his head on my head and our hands are interlocked.

"I know one day this could be us, Jace." I say smiling looking up at him. I give him a kiss and he kisses me right back. "I love you Jace."

"I know I love you too." Jace says and it is almost time for us to go to sleep we have work in the morning I lay on my bed and Jace does the same.

The Next Morning 7:15 am

I get up and I see Jace in my bed I forgot that he stayed over when he fell asleep last night. Peyton is on the floor with Ethan and Bridget is in the bed with Jace and I. I get up and I go downstairs careful not to wake Bridget up.

"Morning Mom, Morning Aunt Chelsea." I say and rub my head it hurts a little bit but I have to go to work so we can start filming the next HD episode. We had rehearsal last week but we are filming today.

"Goodmorning sweetheart, Where's Jace?" Mom asks.

"Still asleep." I say but it comes out a mumble.

"What's that?" Mom asks again.

"Still asleep." I say and this time she heard me.

"Brooklyn can you bring Bridget down for me?" Aunt Chelsea asks.

"Yeah sure I will." I say and I leave.

I go back upstairs and I see that Jace is sitting up on my bed. I go over to Bridget and I pick her up and she wakes up and is looking at me.

"Hi baby." I say and I kiss her on her cheek and I take her downstairs to Aunt Chelsea.

I take Bridget to Aunt Chelsea and then I go back upstairs to change my clothes so that Jace and I can get out of here by 8:30.

7:30 am

It is 7:30 and I am about to get into the shower so that I can get ready I take me a quick shower and I am out in like 5 or 6 minutes. I dry my hair and I don't do anything with it because I know that my stylist will fix it like it is supposed to be for the new Henry Danger episode.