Chapter 12

1 hour later

It is almost 4:30 and we are on our way to my house to change because the party is at Jace's house. 

"Brooklyn where are we going?" Jace asks well more like he keeps asking.

"To my house." I say in a duh tone.

"Hey don't use that tone of voice with me young lady." Jace says and then he leans over and kisses my cheek. "I love you but if you don't tell me where we are going I am not going to give you anymore kisses."

"I told you we are going to my house then we are going to El Machos for dinner." I say and then he gives me another kiss when I stop the car at my house. "Now I have something for you to wear its up in my room."

"Ok." Jace says and we go up to my room I gave Jace the clothes that he is going to wear and I told him to go into the bathroom and I will change in my room. I have a bathroom in my room.

I am inviting a lot of people to Jace's birthday party.

Everyone invited to Jace's 17th birthday party:

1. Isabela Moner

2. Maeve Tomalty

3. Cooper Barns

4. Liz Barns

5. Ripley Barns

6. Sean Ryan Fox

7. Ella Anderson

8. Morgan Tomalty

9. Riele Downs

10. Lilimar Hernandez

11. Brec Bassinger

12. Cree Cicchino

13. Owen Joyner

14. Jaheem Toombs

15. Jade PettyJohn

16. Brooklyn's Mom

17. Meghan Hart

18. Jace's Mom

19. Jace's Dad

20. Glory Norman

21. Jenee Davis

22. Xander Norman 

23. Addison Rieke

24.Breeanna Davis

I even Invited Jace's Bestfriend from when he was a little kid. He is going to be so happy they haven't talked in a while and I know he will be excited to be reunited with his Bestfriend again. We are both done changing and now we are getting ready to go to El Machos for Jace's birthday dinner.

We get to El Machos and I go over to Jace's side and I open his door for him. Jace takes my hand and we are on our way inside.

"Reservation for two." I say to the reservoir.

"Name?" She says.

"Norman." I say and Jace looks at me.

"Right this way Mr. and Mrs. Norman." The lady says and Jace and I follow her. We get to our table and Jace is looking at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Norman? You couldn't put it up as your last name?" Jace asks.

"So you would rather Hart be the last name?" I ask and he grabs my hand.

"No I love it that you would choose my last name. One day your last name will be Norman." Jace says and I hold his hand as he is holding mine. "Oh and thanks for the birthday dinner BabyGirl."

"Yes I know and I can't wait!" I say and then add. "You're welcome Baby I love you."

After dinner at El Machos we went back to his house and we get there I stop the car in the driveway of his house and we walk inside and I turn the lights on.

"SURPRISE!!!" Everyone says including me. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACE!"

"Wow this is for me?" Jace asks and I nod.

"Happy Birthday Baby!" I say and he hugs me.

"Wow thanks everyone!" He says.

Everyone said Happy Birthday to Jace and gave him a hug.

"Jace!" Breeanna says and Jace looks in her direction as she walks over to us.

"Breeanna!" Jace says and gives her a hug. "What are you doing here I thought you were in Corrales?"

"I was but Brooklyn called me and told me that I was invited to your 17th birthday party." Breeanna said. "And I see that you are still wearing your Coronado sweatshirt that you got in New Mexico."

"Yeah and I am so glad you're here I haven't seen you since we were 8 years old." Jace says I am glad that he is so happy. "It's been awhile. Hey I got a dog!"

"How is Henry Danger going I see that Brooklyn is on the show you guys are so cute." Breeanna says. "You got a dog?"