Chapter 23

Breeanna_Marie9800: That is not very nice to say @NaomiBitches you need to leave my bestfriend @jacenorman7 alone

Riele_Downs_fanpage: Yaas finally #Jacelyn confirmed

JacelynFanpage: Plz check out my account Plz like, comment, or follow Ilysm💝 @jacenorman7

Ellaanderson4u: My cute little babies I love you guys and I love working with you guys.

SeanRyanfox7: Y'all are cute we should hang out tomorrow

Glorynorman: My baby bro and his girlfriend Ily

Rieledowns: Hey bestfriends @jacenorman7 @Brooklyn_Marie_9273
End of Instagram comments

Brooklyn and I get alot of love from the fans and we love them all. I put one single comment.

Jacenorman7: I love you baby💝🔒🔑

"Hey Jace." She says.

"Yeah?" I ask

"Will you go to Brandy's party with me tomorrow." She asks.

"BabyGirl I would love to." I say and I take her face in my hands and kiss her.

"I have to call Rie and ask her what she is gonna wear so you, me, Jade, and Rie are matching!" She says.

"Ok that will be fine." I say as Brooklyn gets on my FaceTime to call Rie.

On FaceTime: Rie✨
"Hello Jace." Riele says she can only see me not Brooklyn.

"I didn't FaceTime you Rie." I say and she has a funny look on her face.

"If you didn't FaceTime me then who did?" She asks.

"Take a wild guess." I say and Brooklyn starts laughing because she is playing with Henry.

"Was it my BabyGirl?" She asks.

"Who is your BabyGirl?" I ask with my eyebrows raised.

"Umm who else is my bestfriend besides you Jace?" She asks.

"Brooklyn." I say and she looks at me.

"Brooklyn what?" Brooklyn asks.

"Nothing Rie wants to know who FaceTimed her since it wasn't me." I say.

"Oh I was the one who FaceTimed you BabyGirl." Brooklyn says to Riele. "I have a question for you."

"Go ahead BabyGirl I'm listening." Riele says.

"What are you wearing to Brandy's party?" She asks as Xander walks in. Brooklyn and I both look. "Hey Xander!"

Xander and Brooklyn fist bump.

"See I don't really know what I want to wear." Riele says

Brooklyn's POV
I am on Jace's phone FaceTiming Riele about Brandy's party tomorrow.

FaceTime with: Riele✨
"See I don't really know what I want to wear." Riele says and Xander puts his big head in front of my face.

"Xander please move your big ass head I love you but please move!" I say.

"Hey Riele." Xander says and he finally gets out of my way.

Jace gets ina my way this time. Right now I am getting pissed off.

"Jace I love you but if you dont move I'm gonna smack you." I say and before he moves he kisses me.

"Sorry." He says

"It's cool." I say. To Riele I say. "When you figure out what your gonna wear tomorrow can you either let me or Jace know?"

"I sure will let either one of you know what I'm gonna wear." She says smiling at me. "I have to go my mom told me to clean my room."

"Alright thank you Rie love you girl I'll see you tomorrow." I say

"Love you too girl see you tomorrow at Brandy's party." She says and I hang up the phone and I give it back to Jace.

I go upstairs to Jace's room and I sit on his bed and think. Henry followed me.

Why does Jace like me? I am ugly as fuck.

I start to cry a little bit. I hear someone coming upstairs I dry my tears and I pet Henry.

"Brooklyn are you crying?" Jace asks and I feel the space beside me sink.

"No why?" I ask wiping the tears off my face. Jace pulls me into a hug.

"Sweetheart what's wrong?" He asks. "Henry down."

Jace tells the dog to get down and Henry obeys.

"Why do you like me I'm so fucking ugly Jace!" I say.

"No baby your not ugly your so beautiful." He says then adds. "Wait I need a second opinion!"

"What do you mea-" I get cut off by Jace yelling.

"MOM!" Jace yells and drags me downstairs and to the kitchen where his mom is.