All Hell

Dave's POV-
Being the Prince of Demons. I was next to be king and rule all demons. Which honestly I didn't care as much for, but thought it'd be fun. My Bro had died due to a hunter. Ever since then I had a grudge against all hunters. Though my brother had started hell in the humans world. Which was fun. I had my eye on one of these hunters. The little cutie was apparently some people's last hope. He didn't seem like much, but he is able to hurt many demons and escape from my grasp so many times. I wouldn't let anyone else take him. Though he has a team he seems genuinely close to. He never seems to smile either. I've watched him a lot just to study him. He gets upset easily. He was honestly super adorable. His family had been peaceful. Despite to how much he yells at everyone he meets and everything. I have to admit he never seems to actually have the guts to end people's lives. Even if they hurt him. He'll hurt them sure, but killing completely was something he doesn't do. Surprisingly he can insult people a lot, but he has a kind heart. Maybe that's why he's called the only hope. He will be my little adorable human.
Karkats POV-
Ugh this is stupid!! I wish none of this ever happened. I wish things could just be normal, but I guess things have never been normal. Nothing has ever been normal for me. Nothing has ever been the best. Though I'm supposed to be the hope of everyone in this world, but I don't even know how people have got that idea. Is it some prophecy I've never read? Who the hell knows people just call me their last hope for this world. I don't think it's me. Have they mistaken me for someone else. I mean I'm somewhat of a mutant. I have red eyes for fucks sake! Though no one actually knows that since I've wore grey contacts for as long as I can remember. If I actually think about it maybe Sollux is the true hope. I mean he's able to actually kill unlike me. Just seeing pain in someone's eyes is just ughhhhh.... I'm just weak sometimes. Though we've had demons attacking us so much lately. I just know that no one can learn without protection. You need multiple weapons. My team is somewhat big, but of course people have died along the way. For some reason there's been a certain demon that seems to be stalking us, but never tries to attack weirdly enough. It's just weird and I get a weird feeling like it's watching me. All I can say is I don't like it. My team thinks I'm crazy when I talk about it. So I just stopped talking about it to them. Maybe they can't see it. Who the hell even knows. Now we're just discussing plans. We're trying to help as many people out of this hell hole as possible. Our base couldn't hold that many people. Hmm.... Suddenly I feel like something's watching me again I glance around feeling something's presence. Suddenly two demon creatures of absolute hell are in front of us. "EVERYONE RUN NOW!!!!" I yell out and everyone scatters in different directions. I could tell they were strong demons. I see people bringing out guns. I saw Sollux and Terezi both shooting at one. I was in a weird connected alleyway. I had my sickles in my hands as I could still feel something still watching me. It annoys the hell out of me. I hear a scream and immediately turn around to find who it was, but something was in front of me. A demon with strange shades. I backed away slowly before running off. It wasn't even one of the demons that had been chasing us originally. Is this the reason I always feeling like something's watching me? Fuck I ran into a dead end. Well I'm going to be fucking killed unless I injure it enough to escape it. I grip my sickles getting prepared to fight the damn demon. It walked down the alleyway. It was smirking I growled glaring at it. Then what happened next surprised me. It was suddenly right by me and it me to the wall. Then just whispered into my ear, "Kitten, I know you won't hurt me that badly would you?". I growled at him lightly, but he kept me still no matter how much I struggled.
Dave's POV-
I could feel him struggle and try to get away from me. He's a cutie with a kind heart. I already knew he wouldn't hurt me as badly as he seemed to want to hurt him. "Calm down or it will hurt more." I warned. He stopped in fear of course. "What the fuck are you going to do?" He questioned, but I just sighed. I knew if I told him he'd just struggle and be more scared. I simply licked his neck lightly then bit into him lightly. I started licking the blood up. His blood was probably the most delicious blood I've ever tasted. He clawed at me, but was holding onto me trying not to fall. I smiled, "Delicious kitten. Now come on can't leave you here for someone else to steal." I lifted his chin he growled and glared at me. Though he looked very exhausted. I kissed him roughly. He's mine and only mine. What am I doing? I'm claiming him as my own. He started clawing at me trying to get me away. I just smirked and kisses rougher sticking my tounge into his mouth. I could tell the process was working because on his neck showed a gear sign. I heard a gun shot near by and growled. Then picked up my little prince bridal style and flew up. Someone shot at me. I guessed it was one of his team members. What was his name... Uhh... Oh Sollux. He was protective of Karkat. I always hated that about him. He was way to close to my KitKat. What made me more pissed was that they were always near each other and I could easily tell there relationship was growing more. Sollux the little bastard had even gained feelings for him. I hated that about him. No one could have my KitKat. He's MINE.