Chapter 6

Aki's Point of View

We finally arrived to the Konohan Gates, well, I was carrying Sakura-nee, who was sleeping on my back peacefully. To my surprise, Kakashi-sensei was early. Sasuke-san was just arriving with Naruto-san alongside him. I smiled and placed Sakura-nee down. Shaking her awake for five minutes endlessly. She finally woke up and immediately grabbed my left hand, which was good since I favored my right more in a fight.

We walked up to them with smiles and we started heading for the Land of Waves. But while we we're on the gates, I sensed two Chunnin level ninjas following us before heading off further ahead of us. I tightened my grip on Sakura-nee's hand, warning her silently, but she sadly didn't seem to get the idea.

I sighed as I saw a puddle suddenly appear a few meters away from us. I narrowed my eyes and turned to Kakashi-sensei, who thankfully got the idea. Sakura-nee turned to me with a smile. She was about to say something when chains suddenly wrapped around Kakashi-sensei's substitution.

I pulled my hand back from my nee-san's and deflected an attack towards me and and her. I turned to her, my face blank and emotionless, "Protect Tazuna. Me and the others will handle this. Don't worry." I said quickly. She nodded nervously and took out a kunai and jumped in front of Tazuna-san. I rushed to deflect another hurling chain. I charged at one of them and attacked.

Third Person Point of View

Aki shot his kunai at his . Aki immediately realized who they were. The Demon Brothers, Meizu and Gōzu, from the Hidden Mist - Chuunin level. He prepared a wind-style technique, but stopped halfway when Kakashi suddenly came out from nowhere and had the two enemy ninjas in a tight headlock.

"Kakshi-sensei. Why did you have to scare us? I knew they were following us since the gates, but did you really must pretend to be killed with the substitution?" Aki asked calmly with a dangerous arua, making the Hatake back away in defense. Everyone looked at Kakashi expectedly, except Sakura who was trying to reclaim Aki's attention.

"I was checking to see who they were after. If it was one of us.. ninja to ninja, or.. Tazuna.." He turned to their client. "Who has some explaining to do."

"How did you.. Know we were there?" Asked one of the Demon Brothers, . He was looking back and forth between Kakashi and Aki.

"Quite simple. A puddle with chakra trailing towards it. And in an area that hadn't been rained upon for days. You'd think that would be obvious." Aki answered seriously, making the others turn to him, shocked, besides Kakashi, who knew alongside him. "And I also felt your chakra signatures since the gates, I'm not clueless nor careless." Aki turned to Tazuna with a perfectly emotionless facade.

"And your mission request is an obvious B or A rank. You asked for protection from thugs, bandits and thieves. Standard and basic, not shinobis. You gave me the hint since the beginning, Tazuna-san. You shouldn't lie to those who are guarding you. Especially when it's against ninjas." Aki said calmly. A cold smile made it's way to his face. Kakashi knew what it meant. Similar to his deceased sensei's. A calm before the storm.

Tazuna felt like hiding from the red-head. He was scary when angry! He slightly hid behind Kakashi, who was cowering behind Sasuke, who hid slightly behind Naruto, who cowered effortlessly behind Sakura. The latter of the group was tinged with fear from head to toe. She turned to glare at Tazuna.

Tazuna began explaining the real mission.

TIMESKIP

Aki was sitting beside Naruto, who was facing Sasuke. Kakashi was sitting beside the ravenette. Tazuna was beside Aki, scared to even look at the red-head. Sakura was sitting beside Kakashi, facing Tazuna. She wanted so bad to sit beside her otouto! She was glaring at Naruto the whole ride, who slept on Aki's shoulder peacefully. The latter not minding the slightest.