Background (Meeting Naruto)

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Aki was walking down the streets from the Konohan Library one night when he saw adults cheering at something on the ground.. or rather.. someone. He walked up to one, and asked.

"Excuse me, what is going on here?" He looked up to a woman with curious, yet slightly worried eyes.

"Oh, your better off not seeing this, kid. We're finishing what the fourth started." Answered the woman as she tried to shoo away Aki. Aki narrowed his eyes..

"Is it that your attacking, Naruto-san? Our savior jincuuriki (spelling? I don't know, sorry. -AN)? You do understand that if he is hurt badly enough, it could release the Kyuubi that Yondaime-sama worked so hard to protect us from, correct? Do you intent on doing so and continuing your poorly thought out methods? I suggest you leave Naruto-san alone if you want the next generation to live in peace." Aki responded as he pushed past the adults who over-heard and froze.

They all turned to Naruto, who was bleeding badly and was beaten up to the point he couldn't stand up. They pondered Aki's words. They knew the child was a genius and was never wrong with his research. They started clearing a path for Aki before leaving the scene.

Aki turned to Naruto with a worried gaze. He kneed by Naruto's side and started healing the young blonde, who first looked at him in fear until he noticed that he was trying to help. He relaxed, making it easier for Aki to clean his wounds before they gotten infected.

Aki finished healing majority of Naruto's wounds and carried the smaller blonde towards the Konohan Hospital. He asked for a willing nurse to care for the blonde's wounds as he went out to Sarutobi, to tell him the newest update on the poor blonde's condition.

Afterwards, he went straight back to the Hospital with Sarutobi, who wanted to see the blonde knuckle-head personally. Aki left the two to chat after a polite and mannered goodbye, heading towards the training grounds to practice his newest jutsu.

The next day, Aki headed towards the Hospital early before the Academy opened, an extra bento in his hands. He arrived and asked for the blonde's condition and room number, they said that he was good to go after one more test, which was before the Academy classes started. He thanked the nurse and headed to the room.

When he entered, he spotted Naruto looking at him with his signature goofy grin. Aki's gaze softened as he handed the blonde breakfast. They chatted for a while until it was time for the final test. Naruto was declared good to go, and they headed to the Academy.

Much to Aki's surprise, Naruto hung around with him for almost the entire day, trying to get more of the red-head's minimal social attention. They became friends over the time at the Academy, and during Naruto's beatings from the vilagers, Aki would always try and help him out and keep those villagers (Aki's quite protective of his friends, so... - AN).