Chapter 1

AKI'S POINT OF VIEW

We all sat down, waiting for Iruka-sensei-san to finish fetching Naruto-san. I was reading a scroll about yin-yang release, it placed quite and interest in my opinion. I looked up after hearing someone being dropped onto the floor. Iruka-sensei-san dropped a tied up Naruto-san. I pouted slightly at my best friend, did he do another prank?

"I'm at the end of my rope, Naruto! You failed the graduation exam last year, and the year before that! You have another chance this year, and your still failing it!" Iruka-sensei-san exclaimed, only a 'hmph' from Naruto-san who looked away from him. Iruka-sensei-san earned an irk mark. "Alright then, since Naruto missed it, everyone will have to review the transformation jutsu! Even those who passed!"

Everyone groaned in response, excluding myself, Naruto-san, Iruka-san and Sasuke-san. We all lined up, Sakura-sama going first.

"Alright, Sakura here! Transform!" She exclaimed as she executed the jutsu, a few minor mistakes as she transformed into Iruka-sensei-san.

"Good. Next." Iruka-sensei-san praised half-heartedly.

"I did it! Sasuke-kun, did you see that?" She exclaimed loudly, but earned no response or attention from the asked boy.

"Next. Sasuke Uchiha."

Sasuke-san went up next, hands in his pockets and transformed with little to no effort, or so he led on, I knew better.

"Next. Aki Haruno."I was up next, but instead of Iruka-sensei-san, I transformed into a small wolf pup with white fur and blue eyes. "Good. Next." I transformed back and sat down on mys eat, continuing to read the yin-yang release scroll I was reading earlier.

"Next. Naruto Uzamaki."

"This is a total waste of time, Naruto." Shikamaru-san commented, obviously annoyed.

"We always pay for your screw ups!" Ino-san joined in, equally as annoyed as Shikamaru-san. I turned to them, catching their attention.

"But, isn't this a good way to get better at a jutsu, Ino-san? Shikamaru-san? Why get mad if you gain better abilities as a shinobi in the future?" I asked innocently. They pondered for a minute, Ino-san had her hands under her chin as she looked down in thought. Shikamaru-san nodded while looking down.

"Fair point. Bright and sharp as always, Aki." Ino-san agreed, Shikamaru-san also did so. I smiled under my mask and scarf. "And drop the honorifics. We're all friends here." Ino-san said playfully before heading for her turn.

"True enough. It's weird being addressed like that. Just drop that stuff already. It's too troublesome and a drag." Shikamaru-san agreed.

"But, I was told to always address others this way. I apologize for the inconvenience and trouble it may have caused." I said apologetically, earning a sweat drop from Shikamaru-san.

"Just... Your too polite.. Geez.. What a drag.. Forget it, it's fine. Go ahead, just remain polite, but don't address others with honorifics unless necessary, most, you can drop that one." He explained as he scratched his nape. I nodded in understanding.

--------------------------------------------TIME SKIP------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was taking out my four bentos. Two for me, and two for Sakura-sama, who always forgets to bring her food. I took out her main-course bento, and then, her dessert bento and headed for her desk, while she waited with her hands and arms crossed, a glare on her face.

"Finally, freak. Took you long enough. Do you want me to starve?" She asked menacingly as she snatched the boxes greedily and began to eat.

I merely shook my head before heading back to my seat, taking out my and before heading towards the rooftop. I ate my first bento quietly, before moving onto my second... I noticed that Sasuke-san wasn't eating and looked at mine. I sighed and headed towards him, handing him my fork and bento.