' What? Who? '

' My crush, oppa. He talked to me earlier at the park! And he was so cute! And he have a chubby cheeks which made him look more cute!! '

~~~~~~

' Why is my baby crying? Huh? '

The girl burst into tears and hug his brother.

' Tell me... Who hurt my baby? '

' H-he..*sob* B-broke my h-h-heart.. O-oppa.. '

He caressing her back and hug her tighter.

' I-i thought *sob* h-he likes me... '

' Who hurt you? '

' M-my c-crush.. O-oppa. '

' Who is your crush? Tell me.. Tell oppa who hurt my baby. '

' C-chim.. Chim.. H-he hurt me.. '

He gritted his teeth in anger.

' shh.. Don't cry baby.. I'm here. Oppa is here. '

~~~~~~~~~~~~

' NO!!!!!! JINHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! '

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook suddenly woke up from his dream. He sat up as he was breathing heavily.

He suddenly broke into tears when he remember her.

' I miss you so much... I wish you're still here. '

After a few minutes.. He finally calm down. He wipe his tears as his expression changed. He have a angry expression.

' You will get what you deserve..... I will make you feel the pain I felt... '

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S POV:

NEXT MORNING

Everyone was listening carefully to the teacher while discussing the lesson

It's almost end of the school year and you are studying hard to graduate as a class valedictorian. You were always a top student in school, same with jungkook and taehyung.

30 MINUTES LATER...

TEACHER: By the way class. I have an announcement to make.

The teacher said getting the attention of the students. They stare at their teacher and waited for his announcement.

TEACHER: In 2 weeks... There will be a dance contest in our school and--

Everyone started to make noises and some were talking band whispering to their seat mate.