Chapter 10

Derek woke up one morning to the loud sound of Stiles blowing his nose next to him. When he looked up there were used tissues strewn across the bed. "Ew Stiles! What's wrong with you?!" Derek shouted in disgust as hopped out of their bed. Stiles only looked at him with a deep pout. "I'm sick you asshole!" He tried to yell but only started coughing.

Stiles flipped over to lay down and pulled the covers tight over his head. Derek felt bad instantlg for being so insensitive. "Awe honey i'm sorry." He tried as he climbed back across the bed throwing the tissues onto the floor.

When Stiles didn't moved he hugged him through the covers and rubbed what he thought was his back. "I'll make you some soup and bring you some medicine." Derek said and that had Stiles' head popping up from the blankets.

"Can you bring me some tea too?" He whispered, his throat still scratchy from his coughing fit. "Of course darling." Derek smiled kissing Stiles' forehead before heading out of their bedroom.

Before hw could get passed the door frame, he saw Declan at their door tears running down his paler than usual face. Derek instantly picked the boy up as he started sobbing. "Papa I don't feel good." He whined pushing his face into Derek's neck and sobbing more.

"Oh my poor baby. Daddy's sick too so i'm going to make guys some soup to make you feel better. Okay buddy?" Derek tries to comfort him and when he get's a small nod he moves to put Declan in the bed with Stiles.

Stiles immediately snuggles Declan closer who finally calms down and starts to nod off.

Derek almost sprins down to the kitchen to start making them food. Whike thw soups boiling he goes back upstairs to their bathroom to get medicine for Stiles, and then the child version for Declan.

He sets them on the nightstand with a fond look at his fiancé and their son before heading back down stairs to prepare the food.

-

After getting Stiles and Declan all fed and doped up on medicine, Derek sits downstairs to let them sleep a little bit of the fever off.

He's really bored and almost sad without his babies feeling good. The tv has a marathon of Spongebob on and he falls asleep after a few minutes of just listening to it not really watching.

-

When Derek wakes up it's to a body laying on his chest and he recognizes Stiles' hair that was tickling his neck a little.

"Stiles baby how are you feeling?" Derek says rubbing his back softly as Stiles' eyes flutter open. "Better. I'm still really tired and a little congested." He says and Derek can here it with how nasally Stiles sounds.

"Yea you're probably just a little tired from the medicine honey." Derek smiles slightly at Stiles who's trying to snuggle closer, like he could be any closer without being in Derek's clothes.

Stiles whines when Derek moves to go check on Declan who's probably still in their bed. "No!" Stiles whines and pouts grabbing Derek's arm tightly. "I gotta go check on Dec babydoll." Derek tries but Stiles only puts harder. Then he climbs up until he's wrapped around Derek's front and his fiancé moves to hold him up by his butt.

Derek would complain that he's too big for this, but he would be lying if he said he didn't like babying his love.

They make it up stairs slowly but surely and Derek lays Stiles next to a sleeping Declan in their bed. Then he crawls under the covers and grabs Declan to put him on his chest.

"Papa?" The little boys says sleepily patting Derek's face. "Yes buddy it's me. Go back to sleep." Derek soothes him rubbing his back. "I love you Papa." "I love you too Dec." Derek chokes outt, his heart swelling and throat tightening at his sweet boy.

Stiles is smiling at him from his side as he moves to rub Declan's hair back from his face. "I love you too Derek." He says softly cuddling him more so his head is next to Declan's on Derek's chest. "I love you more Stiles."

-

Sooooo I'm sorry? It's been forever and i'm going to try and update more.

But I want to have a little character ask in the comment section under this. Just so I can maybe give a little more background to things in my head. Also anything else you guys want to see in my One-Shot book, just send your request to my messages cause I would love to update it with some of your ideas.