Old Friend,

"A hunter, you think she..?" Sam starts, but dean abruptly cuts him off.

"Sam she has to be I mean who else carries these types of weapons."

"Okay, even if she is a hunter, what does that change? We still don't know who she really is, or where she is at the moment!" Sam shouts at his older brother in frustration.

"Sammy, we know she's a hunter, and me and you both know, hunters all know each other. Some way, some how we will find her, okay? Now I'm gonna give Bobby a call to see if he knows anybody, you search through the rest of this." Dean says in a calming tone to Sam before taking his phone from his pocket and making his way into the hall.

Stacy's POV:

Fuck me! Damn it! How in the hell could they have found me so fast?! This doesn't make any since I haven't done anything to get myself back on their radar. Oh shit! The bar! It has to be someone there, the brothers? Maybe that's why I had such a weird feeling about them! Well fuck it, it doesn't matter all that matters now is getting me off the radar again. Looks like I'm going to have to make a call to an old friend.

I think to myself before I pull onto the side of the road and pull out my cellphone.

Different pov:

The older fellow makes his way into the kitchen, where one of his many phones had been buzzing. He rubs his beard in thought as he sees that he has two new voicemails. He selects the first one.

"Hey Bobby, it's me Dean...Dean Winchester. Look Sam and I, we need your help. We need to know if you or anyone you know, knows a hunter by the name of Stacy White. It may be a false one, we aren't sure as of right now, but all you need to know is that it is important to us to find her. Thanks Bobby we really appreciate it."

"Yeah right that's all I need to know my ass." The old man scoffs to himself as the voice mail finishes.

The second voicemail proceeds to play once the first finishes.

"Hey Bobby, it's me Stacy...."