Chapter Eleven - Thank You For The Music (PART 2)

Start from the beginning

Hmm.. I didn't know we had something in common.  I was always the updated closet fangirl that I am.  But why do I not know this?  How could I not have known how kind Niall is?  How he can be such a gentleman even when he acts childish?  A girl would honestly be very lucky to end up with such a good guy as Niall Horan.  That's to say, it's obviously not gonna be me though. Haha! 

Then I realized, what if?  

My smile faded a bit and I got lost in my thoughts.

What if I was too caught up with someone else to notice someone like Niall?  And maybe Harry, Liam, and even Louis?  What if everything seemed to revolved around the one person who I can't get off my mind.  The one person who has seemed so different from the others.  The one person who I can't seemed to understand but someone I WANT to understand.  The one person who I think that I might be in love with.  

 Maybe all my thoughts only revolved around Zayn Malik.

I suddenly thought back to yesterday.  What exactly happened?

I don't exactly remember what happened after yesterday's incident.

"I came to find my Juliet." He said.

All I remembered was that I fainted.  I got up a few hours later alone lying on my bed.  Everything seemed normal.  Too normal I guess.

But the strange thing wasn't that incident.  It was the unusual dream that followed.  I was pretty sure that all of that was a dream.  I mean, come on!  I was unconscious so I was practically asleep.  I know it was the usual 'Zayn' dream.  But what was strange was that I couldn't forget about it.

You see, the reason I write down all my dreams after waking up is not to let people know my deepest darkest dreams, but to make a record of it for me to recall and remember.  If I fail to write it down, my mind sinks my dreams into my subconscious, forever locked there from reality.

But why of all the dreams, did this particular one remain in the shallow waters of my consciousness?  I sighed while recalling everything that's happened. I'll have to go back and figure out all of that when I get back later.

I suddenly lost my train of thought and I finally come back to reality only to find Niall Horan's face inches from mine.  He was looking at me curiously, his elbows on the table.  He leaned forward a bit.  "You okay?"  He asked.  My first thought was to kiss him.  Which is wrong.  I don't know why I thought of that.  Which is wrong again.  So my second thought was to punch his nose.  Which is also wrong.  But I did the second one anyways.

"OUCHHH!"  He shouted sitting back with his hands to his nose.  It took me about 10 seconds to process everything.  I got up and came over to his side of the table.  I tried to inspect the puched nose all the while screaming sorry again and again.  I see blood dripping from his nose.  NOT GOOD.

"I am realllyyyy sorry!!"  I said picking up an unused table napkin and trying to help him wipe off the blood.  I am so dead.  He's going to kill me or something.  He grabbed both of my hands and shook his head.  Okay he is extremely angry.  

But what I thought was anger, turned into a weak smile.  He winced a bit when he tried to smile.  He looked up and looked me in the eyes.  "I'm okay. Don't worry about me."  He said patting the top of my hand.  His nose looked bloody and I was worried and afraid it might be broken or something.

My eyes teared up a bit.  I suddenly out of impulse hugged him tightly.  "I. am. so. sorry."  I said in between a few sobs.  At times like these I never know what to say.  I'm not good with guys I supposed.  I felt him stiffen a bit.  I guessed he was surprised about the hug so I let go.  Maybe I shouldn't have hugged him?   My arms were still wound up around his neck as I released the hug.

He looked like a tomato.  There was still a bit of blood on his nose.  I couldn't help but laugh a bit.  He looked like a cute little kid.  "What are you laughing at?"  He asked looking as red as ever.  "You. haha. Look.  haha. Like. haha. A tomato."  I managed to say in between laughs.  "Are you blushing?"  I teased again.

He looked suprised and turned another shade of red.  "I'm not! It's the blood on my nose that you punched."  He said seriously while wipping the last of the blood on his nose.  I stopped laughing and looked at him.  He did look like a mess.

We just looked at each other waiting for the other one to speak.  I'm not talking first if that's what you want.  I never know what to say to boys.  I've never really been in a relationship and all that stuff so I wouldn't know how to start a conversation.

Then.. I sneezed.  On his face.O___O  Whoops!

"Sorry! Again!!"  I screamed in horror.  I've probably been cursed to give Niall bad luck.  I realized that my arms were still around his neck.  This is just bloody embarassing.  I suddenly felt hot and for all I know I looked like a tomato as well.  "Tomato face!"  He suddenly shouted and stuck his tongue out.

 We suddenly laughed in unison.  I didn't know how it ended up like this but just like that,  I had a great time with my new best friend, Niall James Horan.

Thank you Niall Horan.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

[A/N: So how was this chapter?  I loved writing this bit but I'm sorry again that it took a while to post.  It's been a draft on wattpad for a few weeks now as I lost my notebook.:( So I had to write this all down again. {8/23/12}]