Chapter Two - Ripped and Returned

[A/N: Sorry for the bad grammar.  I'll fix it within the week.:) Oh and I really hope you find time to read my Author's note at the beginning or end of a chapter.  I usually have some extra explainations there about the story and stuff. xx]

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

CHAPTER TWO - RIPPED AND RETURNED

Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap.

Where the heck is my 1D notebook!?  I can't lose it.  I have yet to finish designing and writing on it.  And I was hoping to give it to the boys in case my parents allow me to go to their concert sometime next month.

I might not meet them up close but I hope to ask Paul or some people backstage to give it to the boys for me. I really want them to see it and for them to just tweet a thanks to me.  That would make my whole entire existence complete.  Sigh.

"Aine!"  I heard two voices calling out to me from behind.  I turn and see a group of girls walking and searching around.  I wonder what happened to them.  They seem like they're excited or something.

"Did you see some hot guy pass by?"  Cyna, one of my best friends asked.  "Yeah! Did you see him pass around here?"  Ruth, also one of my best friends, asked me as well.

"Well..."  I trailed off.  Hmm... I didn't seem to see some hot guy pass by.  I gave a small sort of chuckling sound.  hahaha.  Sometimes I wonder why I'm even friends with them.  Why would they go that far as to find some random hot guy?

"I haven't seen anyone suspiciously hot."  I finally said and I laughed.  

Wait.  I suddenly remember what happened as few minutes ago.

[flashback]

BANG!

Someone runs by me and hits the door of my locker.  My head hits the locker door and I let go of the books I'm carrying.

[end of flashback]

A bomb detonates inside me as I recall what just happened.  Could it be that that guy is THE hot guy Cyna and Ruth are looking for?  My eyes widen as I think of might have happened to my 1D notebook.

HE TOOK IT.  I am sure of it.  He might have grabbed it by accident when he picked up my books along with the ones he was carrying.

"Yoohooooo! Wake up dear!"  I lost my train of thought as my two best friends wave their hands in front of me.  "Huh? What?"  I unconciously said.  "Cyna was say that that guy is---"  Ruth was about to say when Cyna cut her off.  "Never mind that.  She doesn't like them anyways."  Cyna retorted.

I just look at the both off them confused.  They look at me and laugh.  Cyna pats me on the head.  "Anyways, let's go to class before Professor Blake sends us to the office for our usual tardiness."  She said as they both dragged me to class. 

I just nod my head and just let them drag me across the hall.

----------

[Home]

I lazily dragged my feet on the wooden floor as I go to my room.  What a day.  To think that I lost the notebook and my friends think I'm retarded or something.  They think I've been acting all weird the whole day.  

They didn't see the 'hot guy' again which actually disappointed me a bit.  I wanted to see just how 'hot' this guy was.  And besides that, I just honestly want my notebook back.

I opened my laptop and log in.

I checked my emails incase my brother or relatives from abroad had any news.  Just recieved some random ads for some weight loss program or something.  That's about it.