pt. three

"You want to get something to eat?" You asked. It's lunch and you haven't had eaten anything since you've landed. Your stomach growls.

"Honey, I though you'd never ask," El said. "So are you going to get changed or stay like that? You look like you'd be sweating under that hoodie and track pants. It's a bit windy, but not too windy."

You nodded and decided to get changed. You walked back to your room and grabbed something more light and breezy. Leggings and a red, crop top hoodie with a pair of red, high top converse. You tied your hair in a high ponytail (sorry if you have short hair) and applied lipgloss and mascara.

"C'mon honey, don't dress all pretty, we're not there to impress anyone," El shouting across the house, she's impatient when it comes to getting food. But aren't we all?

"Just start the car, I'll be there in a sec," You yelled back. You grabbed your wallet and phone, looked at yourself once more before heading out and getting inside the passenger seat. "So where are we heading?"

"Oo honey, there's this new monster restaurant that I've been dying to visit," She explained, reversing the car and drove down the main road. "I haven't gone inside yet because I wanted to wait for my best friend so we could go together."

You gave her a cheeky grin, "Aww aren't you just the sweetest?" She winks and sticks her tongue out. You turned the radio on and blast it up. Surprisingly your song favourite song was being played. (Sk8er Boi - Avril Lavigne)

"He was a boy, she was a girl. Can I make it any more obvious? He was a punk, and she did ballet. What more can I say?" You both sang at the top of your lungs. "He wanted her, she's never tell. Secretly she wanted him as well! But all of her friends stuck up their nose, and they've got a problem with his baggy clothes!"

"He was a skater boy, she said see ya later boy! He wasn't good enough for her! She had a pretty face, but her head was up in space! She needed to come back down to earth!" You pretended you had an electric guitar and bobbed your head with the beat. Few minutes in and the song was about to end. "I'm with the skater boy, I said see you later boy. I'll be backstage after the show. I'll be at the studio, singing the song we wrote about a girl he used to know!"

The song slowly fades quietly. El turned the engine off and hopped out of the car, you following suit. Standing in front of you was a small restaurant with the flashy word Grillbyz. The windows were tinted, so you could hardly see what's inside.

As you and El entered inside, a hard smack of warm air hits your face. It felt cozy and safe, but the sight you see says the opposite. There were monsters and a few humans. They looked like thugs with sharp teeth and wore spiky clothes. There was a strong mixture of smoke and alcohol. As you walked passed a table of monsters, you felt nervous. This doesn't seem like the crowd you'd join, but they simply meant no harm as they sweetly said hello to you. Guess you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

You sat by an empty booth and looked at the menu. A man made of purple-blue fire stood behind the counter. He was wearing a tight-fitted dress shirt, defining his muscular figure and a black vest over it with a little black bow tie. His hair combed in a messy way, messy but sexy. And a pair of glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose.

He walked over to where you sat and asks, "What can I get for you ladies," His voice dangerously low and husky. You felt your legs weaken by how hot that was, not because he's hot, it's because he's hot.

"U-uhm, I'd like, er, (fries/burger). Please," You stuttered. El ordered the same as yours. He nods and walked to the kitchen, preparing your order. You looked at El with a smirk plastered across your face, she did too, "What a blessing."

Soon enough he came back with a plate of (fries/burgers), "Enjoy," He winks and walks back to the kitchen.

It smelled so good as it whiffs through your nostrils. You moaned and took a bite, "Gee, these are really good even if they're just (fries/burgers)!"

"Tell me about it. Maybe I shouldn't have waited for you." El laughs, and nearly choking on her own food.

Now it was your turn to laugh and you stuck your tongue out, "Choke on it asshole."

You enjoyed every bit of your food, savouring the flavour. The door suddenly flies open. You flinched on your seat and looked back on who caused such a dramatic entrance. A fish, a reptile, two skeletons and a human.

El froze on the spot and her mouth slowly gaping, "No. Fucking. Way." She looked at you with a look you knew too well. Twinkling eyes, flushed face and body being all jumpy. She's fangirling. She silently squeals, "It's Underfell."

It was the band that she introduced to you about. If you remembered correctly, Undyne is the fish woman that's apparently having a thing with Alphys, the reptile/dinosaur. Frisk, the human child that fell. And two skeletons, one tall and the other just a foot small, but still taller than you.

Undyne wore a black, ripped, crop top shirt with a broken heart in the middle and ripped jeans with a loose spiked belt around her waist. Her hair was in a high pony, with strands of hair covering her left eye. She has a toothy grin, showing her sharp teeth. And her arm wrapped around Alphys' shoulder who's wearing a black and red, turtle neck sweatshirt and black pencil skirt underneath with a white lab coat over it.

The tall skeleton, Papyrus, wasn't wearing a shirt to cover his bare ribcage, only wearing a black, leather jacket with spikes running down on both arms and pants with a gold belt to support with. He has a torn, red scarf wrapped around his neck. His expression looks calm and collected but somewhat gives off an eerie vibe. Beside him was another skeleton, just a foot shorter. That must be Sans. He has a red shirt under his black and gold, puffy, winter jacket that has fur lined on his hoodie and black basketball shorts with a gold strip on each side. His left eye is just an empty socket, but his right was flashing red. He seemed to have a permanent, eat shitting grin on his face, showing off his gold tooth.

You rolled your eyes. Sans, the heartbreaking jerk. Your eyes wandered to the human at the front. She looked so young, you wondered how old was she when she fell. She's short, shorter than Sans. Her uneven, hazelnut hair that stopped mid-back, cute fringe that framed her face. A black and red striped shirt and a high-waist short with an oversized jacket. It must be a theme to be wearing black and red.

Funny enough, also you were black and red. Besides El, she had a white jumper, making her stand out in the crowd.

Strangely enough, they began to walk towards your table.

[G a m e s]

Hiya, as you see, I re-written this part because it felt... meh. I'll also be editing part four soon. Thank you for reading!