Y/N: Hi oppa.

You said happily. He rolled his eyes and started to walk. You walk beside him.

Y/N: Do you want to eat something oppa?

JUNGKOOK: No..

Y/N: Do you want to go somewhere?

JUNGKOOK: No.

Y/N: Are you thirsty?

JUNGKOOK: No.

Y/N: Are you okay, oppa?

JUNGKOOK: No.

Y/N: Why?

JUNGKOOK: Because you're here.

He said without hesitation. You felt your heart has been stab. You control your tears and gave him a fake smile and change the topic.

Y/N: I heard there will be a dance contest in our school. Are you joining, oppa?

JUNGKOOK: Of course.

Y/N: Well, that's great, oppa. I will be there to support you.

JUNGKOOK: *smirk* I don't mind if you won't be there.

He mumbled but you heard it. You just ignore it. 

Y/N: I'm sure you will win this time, oppa.

JUNGKOOK: Of course! I will make sure of that.

Y/N: And.... Jimin oppa will also join the contest.. So it means..

JUNGKOOK: yes.. I know. But I will make sure I will win this time. And not you brother. I will proud to them that I'm a better dancer that jimin.

Y/N: You both are a great dance, oppa.

JUNGKOOK: *scoffed* Yeah right.

He said sarcastically.

Y/N: Oppa.. Can you walk me home, please..

He stop walking and grab you wrist harshaly as you gasp.

JUNGKOOK: How many times do I have to tell you?? Just go by yourself because you're not a kid anymore! And I'm tired I don't want to waste my time with you! So just go home by yourself!

He suddenly yelled as you flinch at his sudden loud voice.

JUNGKOOK: I already told you many times to not wait for me until my dance practice but you're so stubborn!

You tried to stop your tears from falling. You bite your bottom lip as you started to feel a sharp pain from your wrist because he was holding it too tight.

Y/N: I.. I'm sorry, oppa.

You said in a low voice as you couldn't hold your tears anymore.

Jungkook on the other hand suddenly feel his heart shattered when he saw those tears falling in your eyes. He suddenly feel guilty. He slowly let go of your wrist and he started to walk away leaving you there. When he was already far from you. You wipe your tears and started to walk alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~